Does God Want People in Heaven With Him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Has God made salvation hard or easy or really don't know?

• Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Does God put restrictions on salvation,like works, baptism, predestination or is this stuff just man made because man cannot grasp grace from an all loving yet Holy God; Salvation is a free gift of God but man must do the hardest thing he/she will ever do humble themselves and say I am a sinner in need for God!?!

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
Does God put restrictions on salvation,like works, baptism, predestination or is this stuff just man made because man cannot grasp grace from an all loving yet Holy God; Salvation is a free gift of God but man must do the hardest thing he/she will ever do humble themselves and say I am a sinner in need for God!?!
The unnoticed thing about your statement is the fact that the natural man, before he is born again of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, will never humble themselves as a sinner in need of a spiritual God that he cannot discern and thinks that it is foolishness, 1 Cor 2:14. The reason I checked "easy" is that Christ payed for all of the sins of those that the Father gave him by his sacrifice to God for their sins, and promised an eternal inheritance for them.