Does he like me or is he just being a gentleman?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

I hate when a man expect a lady to pay the bill or "share" the payment. Am i supposed to earn same (so that we "share" payment) or more (so that i pay the bill)?? If he is mentally or phisically weak (so that he is not able to earn more than just for himself) - let him stay alone. Who cares?
Wow. You're a charmer. It's not right that a man expects the woman to pay the bill, but what's wrong with sharing the payment? After all, it's different to 60 or so years ago. Nowadays, many women have their own income, so they can pay their way. Don't stamp your foot. You want the perks of being a man, you can take the disadvantages too. Viva la equality.

Nice_Lady

May 13, 2014
Wow. You're a charmer. It's not right that a man expects the woman to pay the bill, but what's wrong with sharing the payment? After all, it's different to 60 or so years ago. Nowadays, many women have their own income, so they can pay their way. Don't stamp your foot. You want the perks of being a man, you can take the disadvantages too. Viva la equality.
If i work then let him give birth to the children WE make.

Mar 2, 2016
Or better "if u d let him enpregnant u MAY BE he will marry u"
I could be wrong but I think it's "impregnate". Anyway, seems you like to live in the realm of extremes.

T

Tintin

If i work then let him give birth to the children WE make.
See. I think you made a typo when you entered your username for this forum. I don't see a Nice Lady. We get it, you hate men. You want to see them suffer. You'll need to heal of that bitterness if you want to get anywhere in life.

Nice_Lady

May 13, 2014
I could be wrong but I think it's "impregnate". Anyway, seems you like to live in the realm of extremes.
Used to live with muslims i understand their morals have much in common with the Bible requirements for obedience.

Mar 2, 2016
Used to live with muslims i understand their morals have much in common with the Bible requirements for obedience.
How nice and what does that have to do with anything here?

Mar 2, 2016
See. I think you made a typo when you entered your username for this forum. I don't see a Nice Lady. We get it, you hate men. You want to see them suffer. You'll need to heal of that bitterness if you want to get anywhere in life.
If she hates men she is really gonna grow to loathe me. Lol

Nice_Lady

May 13, 2014
Not true. If i wanted to watch them suffer i would go into the army and shout commands at them all ;)

T

Tintin

If she hates men she is really gonna grow to loathe me. Lol
Hopefully. ;) Really. I'm sick of some women receiving the perks of being a man (even though these really are diminishing in our current world) and avoiding the disadvantages.

T

Tintin

Not true. If i wanted to watch them suffer i would go into the army and shout commands at them all ;)
I hope to God that this is a case of cultural miscommunication because you're starting to annoy me.

Mar 2, 2016
Hopefully. ;) Really. I'm sick of some women receiving the perks of being a man (even though these really are diminishing in our current world) and avoiding the disadvantages.
I was married to one of these religious women. Turns out it she was one of the most wicked people I have ever known. She has already moved on to her next victim and we ain't even divorced yet. Lol

Nice_Lady

May 13, 2014
How nice and what does that have to do with anything here?
Ok let me start again - when was the last time u saw or even heard of an muslim woman (with only her eyes uncovered) to work?

Mar 2, 2016
Ok let me start again - when was the last time u saw or even heard of an muslim woman (with only her eyes uncovered) to work?
Don't know any muslim women and don't really care too. My guess is that I wouldn't have anything in common with them except that maybe black is my favorite color. Lol

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I am kind of tired by now to see that men are getting categorized as evil. Only because a few have hurt you doesn't mean they're all evil. Plus hate is of the devil. You are hating something that's made in the image of God. I think we all have more than enough reason to make it all easy and just say '' I hate men'' or ''I hate woman'' or ''I hate people'' get your head straight lady.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
The guy is a gentleman and he treats all women well. Enjoy the friendship with such a guy, for such people are hard to find. :)
i agree with this. enjoy his company. continue to get to know him. it could lead to more, but if it doesn't, i think it's ok because you still have a great friend :)

Nice_Lady

May 13, 2014
I was married to one of these religious women. Turns out it she was one of the most wicked people I have ever known. She has already moved on to her next victim and we ain't even divorced yet. Lol
In what way "religious" women? Is sth wrong to try to obey what God commanded us? And is not "i was" but u R married (still).

Mar 2, 2016
In what way "religious" women? Is sth wrong to try to obey what God commanded us? And is not "i was" but u R married (still).
Yes....I've made no secret that I'm going thru a divorce. And it isn't wrong to try to live up to the standards in the bible....but you yourself cannot and will not do it perfectly...and if you think you can and won't sin against yourself and others you are fooling yourself.

Nice_Lady

May 13, 2014
Don't know any muslim women and don't really care too. My guess is that I wouldn't have anything in common with them except that maybe black is my favorite color. Lol
I thought u will say "exept to lead them or their husbands to Christ".. so sad to be disobedient and selfish..

Mar 2, 2016
I thought u will say "exept to lead them or their husbands to Christ".. so sad to be disobedient and selfish..
Your expectations of others will kill every relationship you ever enter into.