Does the Bible prophesy a cashless society?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
If it's once saved always saved, I likewise don't believe Christians will be here. Otherwise, we could somehow lose the free gift of salvation by accepting the mark of the beast.

Yes I realize there are different views on this. I just say, be ready, we don't know the day or hour.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Why would the mark of the beast be misogyny? The devil loves women. Look at how he used Eve. Surely the mark of the beast would more likely be misandry or feminism, if the mark of the beast was somehow going to be some sort of social cult? I mean, men are the ones who usually know the devil's schemes.
The mark of the beast is clearly a number. Misogyny, I don't think the word is even mentioned in the Bible.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Yes I realize there are different views on this. I just say, be ready, we don't know the day or hour.
Do you think Christ knows the day and hour now?

He spoke these words as Jesus: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father". But Jesus died and was raised, becoming the Christ, a life-giving Spirit. His nature, then, transcended time and space. For example, while it was not possible to include all believers in Jesus as His body, because He was a singular man with one body, it is now possible to include all believers in Christ.

But let's look at a couple things:

First, what was said is "No one knows..." This is present tense. As in "no one knows at this time". So, who doesn't know, He said no one (man), angels, nor the Son; so even He did not know. He did not know as Jesus. Only the Father knew.

Let's look at something the Holy Spirit revealed to John in Revelation.

Revelation 1: "This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John, who testifies to everything he saw."

So, right away we see that this is the revelation of Jesus Christ given to Him by God. AND THEN, we see that it was given to an angel to give to John.

Jesus said "No one (man) knows, not the angels, not the Son only God. So...

No man, angel, Son, only God.

But Revelation 1 reverses the order in which the revelation was given:

God gives to the Son gives to the angels gives to man. This is a complete circle.

But if that isn't enough, here is 1 Thessalonians 5

"Now about the times and seasons, brothers, we do not need to write to you. For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief. For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not sleep as the others do, but let us remain awake and sober."

We are NOT like those who live in darkness. Therefore, the Day of His return will not overtake us like a thief.

Conclusion: we do not presently know the day but WE WILL KNOW THE DAY. I believe we will not know in time to write a book about it but those who remain sober and awake will not be surprised.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

He spoke these words as Jesus: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father". But Jesus died and was raised, becoming the Christ, a life-giving Spirit. His nature, then, transcended time and space. For example, while it was not possible to include all believers in Jesus as His body, because He was a singular man with one body, it is now possible to include all believers in Christ.

First, what was said is "No one knows..." This is present tense. As in "no one knows at this time". So, who doesn't know, He said no one (man), angels, nor the Son; so even He did not know. He did not know as Jesus. Only the Father knew.

Revelation 1: "This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John, who testifies to everything he saw."

So, right away we see that this is the revelation of Jesus Christ given to Him by God. AND THEN, we see that it was given to an angel to give to John.

God gives to the Son gives to the angels gives to man. This is a complete circle.

"Now about the times and seasons, brothers, we do not need to write to you. For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief. For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not sleep as the others do, but let us remain awake and sober."

We are NOT like those who live in darkness. Therefore, the Day of His return will not overtake us like a thief.

Conclusion: we do not presently know the day but WE WILL KNOW THE DAY. I believe we will not know in time to write a book about it but those who remain sober and awake will not be surprised.

Out of curiosity I wonder... In this you quoted Matthew 24:36 (I agree) https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-36.htm then ! Thess. 5 (written somewhere around ad 49-51),,. so it's apparent from these Scriptures that it was not known(had not been revealed at that time) but in the Revelation chapter 5 it states that After he was slain he opened the 7 sealed scroll https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 5&version=KJV

Anyway though none in heaven nor on earth was able to take it,open it or look upon it ect. but ,,,,(after) he was slain he was found worthy to open it,look upon it ect.? And so at the time of Matthew 24,,and 1 Thess. it was not looked upon but afterwards in time (after the Cross,after his ascension)? More to the same point though in the order of events as they unfolded there was first the events of the OD(Matt.,Mark,Luke) then years later Paul penned 1 Thess. and then afterwards Jesus gave the Revelation?

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Out of curiosity I wonder... In this you quoted Matthew 24:36 (I agree) https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-36.htm then ! Thess. 5 (written somewhere around ad 49-51),,. so it's apparent from these Scriptures that it was not known(had not been revealed at that time) but in the Revelation chapter 5 it states that After he was slain he opened the 7 sealed scroll https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 5&version=KJV

Anyway though none in heaven nor on earth was able to take it,open it or look upon it ect. but ,,,,(after) he was slain he was found worthy to open it,look upon it ect.? And so at the time of Matthew 24,,and 1 Thess. it was not looked upon but afterwards in time (after the Cross,after his ascension)? More to the same point though in the order of events as they unfolded there was first the events of the OD(Matt.,Mark,Luke) then years later Paul penned 1 Thess. and then afterwards Jesus gave the Revelation?
Sure. We must give room for the prophetic. Paul knew that we would know in part: that we would not be surprised. The full revelation was given to John. Even so, we still do not know the day to this day but, if we remain sober and awake, we will know.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

Oh I believe there are signs of the times, seasons, cues that will let us know when He will return. I believe Israel becoming a nation in 48 is a sign, but that is another subject.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Why would the mark of the beast be misogyny? The devil loves women. Look at how he used Eve. Surely the mark of the beast would more likely be misandry or feminism, if the mark of the beast was somehow going to be some sort of social cult? I mean, men are the ones who usually know the devil's schemes.
You don't lie to anyone you love.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
But what do you mean by misogyny? I don't understand how you are using the term.
miso has to do with 'hate' and gyn relates to 'women.' So, when you lie to a woman saying, 'this is for your own good,' when clearly it is to manipulate her to do your will, that is not loving her no matter how much one might insist that it is.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
miso has to do with 'hate' and gyn relates to 'women.' So, when you lie to a woman saying, 'this is for your own good,' when clearly it is to manipulate her to do your will, that is not loving her no matter how much one might insist that it is.

Ok, but how does that relate to the anti-christ? Or the mark?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Ok, but how does that relate to the anti-christ? Or the mark?
In the same way that Psalm 37:37 says, "Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
So if the mark of a good man is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, etc., then what is the mark of the man of sin?

Those are spiritual terms though but the spiritual often has a "witness" in the natural, so if they, the natural and the spiritual, agree then we can conclude that the state of the man is the 'truth.' However, the anti-Christ shows himself as an angel of light but there is only darkness within him, so he is a liar. Likewise, there are many ideologies that present themselves as 'the way' to life yet the path leads to death. And, relative to the tangible (visible) symbols of various ideologies that have been utilized to represent them, it becomes apparent that the crescent and the star (together) has been prevalent throughout the history of the world to "honor' false gods. And these false gods have typically been used as excuse to exploit women, for whatever purposes that serve them, rather than love the as they love themselves, as Christ commands.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
As we see the signs around us today, we behold things we never thought about 40 years ago.
Now we see the stage being set with the 1%'ers leading the way, taking over the media, corporations, our govt, etc.
It's not a stretch at all if AI becomes the image of the beast, or a chip under our skin as the mark of the beast.
It's been said that the govts were 10 years ahead of the commercial markets. Lately they say it's 20.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
Technically, it says you can’t buy or sell without the mark. It doesn’t specifically say you couldn’t use cash, only that you display a mark to do so.

Having said that, it probably means cashless too. And we are certainly on the precipice of removing cash with CBDCs.
the CBDC is being tested in like 16 countries right now ,as well as in New York . and what has been decided is that everyone under 10 mill a yr will have their accounts zeroed out,cash will be declared useless { like its not already, just a piece of paper} youll be given an allotment to live on which is said to be $1000 a month {provided you dont break any rules, as fines will run up to $800 }. even if you own your car or home,you will be made to pay rent for them. If this comes to fold, youll have no choice ....

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
the CBDC is being tested in like 16 countries right now ,as well as in New York . and what has been decided is that everyone under 10 mill a yr will have their accounts zeroed out,cash will be declared useless { like its not already, just a piece of paper} youll be given an allotment to live on which is said to be $1000 a month {provided you dont break any rules, as fines will run up to $800 }. even if you own your car or home,you will be made to pay rent for them. If this comes to fold, youll have no choice ....

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
As we see the signs around us today, we behold things we never thought about 40 years ago.
Now we see the stage being set with the 1%'ers leading the way, taking over the media, corporations, our govt, etc.
It's not a stretch at all if AI becomes the image of the beast, or a chip under our skin as the mark of the beast.
It's been said that the govts were 10 years ahead of the commercial markets. Lately they say it's 20.
I agree, except the plan is to use a type of vaccine, that will become totally mandatory, that will be administered by a micro needle array patch. When pressed onto the skin the body will receive a DNA change that has been set up by this present mRNA vax to make you not a creation of GOD any longer and damned. It will also leave a quantum dot tattoo and mark you invisibly with luciferace, only seen under near infared light. People will have apps on their phones also to identify those that have the Mark.

There is a man by the name of Anthony Patch that spoke about this Corona Virus back in 2014. He has done his homework and has documentation of all of his assertions that are up to present have come to pass so far.

He also warns that the world will clamor for the Mark for fear of the next pandemic that comes upon us.

There is also a doctor that warns that the next pandemic is lying dormant in those that have been vaxed called Marberg, a vombie-like virus. The WHO and CDC know all of this. They are preparing the cities to have safe places in stadiums and such, but once you go in you cannot come out until you are vaxed with the new vax, the Mark.

He warns do not run to the Arm of the Flesh! Put your trust in GOD and flee the cities and towns.

I wish I could cite the articles that I have found this, but you can do your own research on Anthony Patch, micro needle array patch- Bill Gates- patent # W.O. 2020-060606, Luciferace, Quantum Dot, Marberg virus. Hope this helps somebody...

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
I hope that what I shared did not come across as fear mongering.

I do not want to do that, only to inform and prepare others.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
You don't lie to anyone you love.
Good point. I meant love as in they're his best servants - very naive, not questioning much, believing his just-so stories if they play to emotion just right (which the stories always do). Love wasn't the right word. But women are the devil's favourite tools. The sort he would dispose of last. And unless your definition of misogyny is very different to the world's, I doubt the Islamic subjugation of women would give them the sort of freedom that Satan would want to use them as handy tools.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
When pressed onto the skin the body will receive a DNA change that has been set up by this present mRNA vax to make you not a creation of GOD any longer and damned.
So, one's DNA is what makes us God's child? Am I reading that correctly?