When had not yet made the earth and its fields Or the first clods of earth’s soil.
When (he) prepared the heavens, (I )was there; When he marked out
the horizon on the surface of the waters,
Then( I) was beside (him) as a master worker.
(I) was the one (he) was especially fond of day by day;
(I)rejoiced before (him) all the time;
let (us)make man in (our)image, (our) likeness
For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life,
which was (with) the (Father), and was manifested unto us
and the word was (with) God
No man can come (to me), except( the Father) which hath sent me draw him:
and I will raise him up at the last day.
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to (my) Father:
but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, (and your) Father;
and to (my) God, and (your)God. (John 20:17 KJV)
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour,
(and) Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God;
angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name,
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one. (one accord)
all these places i see 2 beings
God and the word, father and son.