Does the bible teach that Jesus is God?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Anyone of HOLY BIBLE knowledge faith, what does 'firstborn' mean also according to the written HOLY BIBLE Scripture?

 
Satan is never called God in Scripture

In whom [the god] of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of
the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them:
for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
 
In whom [the god] of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of
the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them:
for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

that's why there's so many rcc who won't turn to the one true creator and believe in jesus,
and
why so many members argue without any sense even using 'Scripture' without any understanding....
 
DiscipleDave said


dcontroversal
you liked this, but then tell me that i am wrong saying Jesus is NOT the Father. That is what the above picture is saying and teaching. So if i say Jesus is not the Father, you debate me on that, but if a picture shows Jesus is not the Father, that you like. Can you explain that, i am ignorant to why you have done this.

You know what you seem to add and lie quite often....I NEVER said anything about what YOU posted..ALL I did was QUOTE scripture.....I suggest you quit being like your daddy and ADDING words where words WERE NOTspoken and your argument is with GOD not me...Hebrews states CLEARLY that JESUS is the express ICON of the invisble FATHER.....to be quite frank, you have consistently proven that you miss the mark on many things.....if you are going to continue to add words that I did not say and or LIE about what I did say then do not respond to me.......!

Brother have i done something to offend you? You seem angry with me without a cause. if you are angry with me, then reveal it. You say i have lied to you, then please reveal the lie that i have told. It is written that all liars shall burn in the lake of fire and brimstone. If i have done such an evil thing, then i want to know what it is, so then as a Christian brother inform me where i have lied, so i can repent and cease from lying.

YOu have been argueiing with me that Jesus is the Father in Heaven, This is not a lie, just read all your responses to me when i say Jesus is NOT the Father in Heaven, you debate this statement over and over again, then accuse me of lying when i say it. When i seen this picture

trinity-doctrine.png

And noticed that you liked it. It just didn't make any since why you would like this picture, when it clearly teaches exactly what i have been teaching all along that Jesus is NOT the Father. i make a comment that you liked this picture, but argue with me when i say Jesus is NOT the Father, and merely asked you if that made any since? Then you responded with this:

You know what you seem to add and lie quite often....I NEVER said anything about what YOU posted..ALL I did was QUOTE scripture.....I suggest you quit being like your daddy and ADDING words where words WERE NOTspoken and your argument is with GOD not me...Hebrews states CLEARLY that JESUS is the express ICON of the invisble FATHER.....to be quite frank, you have consistently proven that you miss the mark on many things.....if you are going to continue to add words that I did not say and or LIE about what I did say then do not respond to me.......!

Where is your love? Where is Christ in you brother? What have i done to you or said to you, that causes so much anger in you? If you accuse me of lying, then point out the lie. And you are so full of hate that you now accuse me of having the devil as my daddy. Again, what i have done to you, or said to you, that you are so offended? Love you brother, but i think you have some anger issues that you need to address, it is not very Godly at all. Read what you wrote to me, and tell me if that sounds like something Jesus would have said to another person.

Responding to Post # 216
 
There are many Gods,
There is only one in which we are to be SAVED

That ONE God is : {Father / Son / Holy Ghost]


Husband + Wife = ONE Flesh
Father + Son + Spirit = ONE God (So simple children can understand it)


^i^
 
Last edited:
Before Abraham Was I AM...> Jesus's Words to the Pharisees, Scribes of His day.. when they were accusing Him and mocking Him, from this Proclamation From Christ's Mouth, they began to plot to kill Him, because it was blasphemy in their eyes.. Yet He was God in the Flesh, standing right in front of them.. indeed!
 
The bible teaches that God is not his creation. He is the creator, and we are the created. Big distinction. Big difference. Jesus was unique. He (being eternally God) took on a human body, entered into our dimensional reality, while simultaneously maintaining his divinity. He prayed to the Father, and performed the miracles he did in the power of the Holy Spirit. The trinity in action. But we are not God, neither are angels, demons, or any other of Gods creations. There is only one God.
Men teach that the Bible teaches Jesus is God.
 
I just thought I would add this..

The Word of God is God also...and that means that the body language of God is also The Word of God (The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us).

Is this sooo hard to understand that Jesus is The Word of God also?

Jesus is also God with no beginning or ending.
 
(John 17:1-26) Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, 2 just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him. 3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. 4 I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do. 5 So now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was. 6 “I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word. 7 Now they have come to know that all the things you gave me are from you; 8 because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. 9 I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours; 10 and all my things are yours and yours are mine, and I have been glorified among them. 11 “I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are one. 12 When I was with them, I used to watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me; and I have protected them, and not one of them is destroyed except the son of destruction, so that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 But now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world, so that they may have my joy made complete in themselves. 14 I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world. 15 “I do not request that you take them out of the world, but that you watch over them because of the wicked one. 16 They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world. 17 Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth. 18 Just as you sent me into the world, I also sent them into the world. 19 And I am sanctifying myself in their behalf, so that they also may be sanctified by means of truth. 20 “I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, 21 so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. 23 I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me. 24 Father, I want those whom you have given me to be with me where I am, in order that they may look upon my glory that you have given me, because you loved me before the founding of the world. 25 Righteous Father, the world has, indeed, not come to know you, but I know you, and these have come to know that you sent me. 26 I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”