DOES THE HOLY SPIRIT INSTRUCT US TO BE CLOTHED IN PUBLIC?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 14, 2019
And the Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them.
He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden, God stationed the cherub angels and a flaming sword,
which turned in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Genesis 3:21,24
Do you mean to say God created them without 'His covering' before He covered them with skins?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
If God created Adam and Eve naked (without moral guilt), why are you clothed? Are you clothing yourself to cover moral guilt?
what do you suggest? we should delete any and all differentiation between good and evil?
is that your schtick?
do you think that is the gospel?
is nudism gospel?

how about you just be 'straight' with us all :)

Sep 14, 2019
Everyone execept Isaiah.

Isaiah 20:2-4 reads: “At the same time spake the Lord by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
So wht not Adam and Eve?

Sep 14, 2019
what do you suggest? we should delete any and all differentiation between good and evil?
is that your schtick?
do you think that is the gospel?
is nudism gospel?
So why does God create babies without the knowledge of good and evil?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
If God created Adam and Eve naked (without moral guilt), why are you clothed? Are you clothing yourself to cover moral guilt?
why does God wear clothes, and why did He clothe Adam & His wife?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You are nervous to show the criteria Jesus stated to exclude all babies from "these little ones"!

Moreover you have never shown one proof of a single baby without faith in Jesus!
Jesus neither included all babies nor excluded them. Jesus said nothing at all about all babies. He certainly never said all humans are born with faith in Him as you repeatedly claim. You are making that up and spreading lies about what Scripture plainly states while telling others their views should be Scriptural. Moreover, you have never shown one proof of a single baby with faith in Jesus! LOL

What nonsense you spout.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
So why does God create babies without the knowledge of good and evil?
The wicked are estranged from the womb:
they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
(Psalm 58:3)
i don't think your theology is fully fledged enough to be making categorical statements like that.

all throughout this thread you do not appear to be taking to heart anything anyone says,
likewise you don't appear to take to heart any scripture anyone calls to your remembrance --
and because of this i am not sure engaging you is worthwhile, at all.

but i am doing it regardless. because post is a moron, with good intentions

Sep 14, 2019
why does Adam call his wife 'Eve' when he hears God's discipline and the protoevangelion?
why does God choose this moment to by His own hand clothe them with the shedding of the blood of an innocent lamb and say
'
Behold! Adam has become like one of Us' ?
1) Adam gave a specific name for his wife because yet she didn't have one.

2) God gives a sign that Jesus will come & die & rise up & His merits will be their covering. Skin clothing means that.

3) Adam was not supposed to be like God.

Sep 14, 2019
The wicked are estranged from the womb:
they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
(Psalm 58:3)
i don't think your theology is fully fledged enough to be making categorical statements like that.

all throughout this thread you do not appear to be taking to heart anything anyone says,
likewise you don't appear to take to heart any scripture anyone calls to your remembrance --
and because of this i am not sure engaging you is worthwhile, at all.

but i am doing it regardless. because post is a moron, with good intentions
1) Wickedness is violation of moral law. But kge is moral law. Don't confuse.

2) Take truth to heart without accusing others as moron. Grow up.

Sep 14, 2019
Jesus neither included all babies nor excluded them. Jesus said nothing at all about all babies. He certainly never said all humans are born with faith in Him as you repeatedly claim. You are making that up and spreading lies about what Scripture plainly states while telling others their views should be Scriptural. Moreover, you have never shown one proof of a single baby with faith in Jesus! LOL

What nonsense you spout.
You haven't yet replied to:
You are nervous to show the criteria Jesus stated to exclude all babies from "these little ones"!

Moreover you have never shown one proof of a single baby without faith in Jesus!

Secondly, Mathew 18:6 is the evidence for babies believing in Jesus.

Thirdly, be cool & reply where do dying babies go? You cannot evade!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
God said don't eat of the tree.

God did not say "don't have any concept of morality"
God did not say "
wear clothes"
God did not say "
don't wear clothes"
God did not say "
have no knowledge of whether you are clothed or not"
God did not say "
do not understand the difference between good & evil"

and God did not say "cursed are you Adam" nor did He say "Cursed are you, Woman"

Satan is the one who claimed knowledge and wisdom would come from eating the tree (((sin))
God said of Adam & Adam alone that he had this knowledge, only, and only after he changed his wife's name.
why did Adam change his wife's name? hmm?

JMO but you do not have sound theology, and you do not have sound understanding of Genesis 2-4.
please go back and read everything i have written in this thread again.
you can easily do this by hitting the search button, choosing 'this thread' and 'by member' options.
as far as i can tell, you have no idea what you are talking about & also no idea what i am talking about.
this should be rectified, and it is a pressing issue before anything else can be discussed.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You haven't yet replied to:

Secondly, Mathew 18:6 is the evidence for babies believing in Jesus.

Thirdly, be cool & reply where do dying babies go? You cannot evade!
You seem to be incapable of getting it through your head that Scripture says nothing at all about all human beings being born believing in Jesus Christ. There is no verse, zero, zip, nada, stating that all babies have faith in Jesus. Matthew 18:6 says nothing about all babies believing in Jesus Christ. I am not sure what you mean in asking where do dying babies go. I suppose you are going to make some more erroneous assumptions about this, too, and more false accusations, since it is your modus operandi.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Psalm 58:3 describes even before birth
Romans 3:10 applies that to everyone. including you. including me.

**ahem**

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
1) Adam gave a specific name for his wife because yet she didn't have one.

2) God gives a sign that Jesus will come & die & rise up & His merits will be their covering. Skin clothing means that.

3) Adam was not supposed to be like God.
  1. absolutely, categorically false. Genesis 2:23
  2. so why does God give Adam & his wife salvation, but you call that a curse?
    1. your statement is absolutely, categorically false
  3. absolutely, categorically false. Genesis 1:26, Genesis 3:21-22, Romans 5:14, 1 John 3:2

you ain't doing much here but digging your own grave, friend.
take a word of advice from someone who already died: shutup, and instead; listen.