Don’t fear helping people, say the truth or do goodness!
• “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.” (Psalms 56.3,4).
Many believers excuse sinning by the argument that obedience to the Creator is not possible. They imagine impinging on Jesus’ mind with rituals and prayers after they sin. This don’t match the Holy Scripture:
• “He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.” (Proverbs 28.13).
We have to pray and praise the Word of the Lord, but in His Spirit and this involve keeping the love for the neighbour; also include fearing, not the flesh, but saddening the heart of the Creator. After all:
• “And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.” (Luke 12.4,5).
Finally, not fancy practicing His commandments only when this is convenient. Finish excusing yourself and obey ever, even in murk days. After all, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill? The person In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not (Psalms 15.1,4).
May Jesus enable us to live in according to this.
• “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.” (Psalms 56.3,4).
Many believers excuse sinning by the argument that obedience to the Creator is not possible. They imagine impinging on Jesus’ mind with rituals and prayers after they sin. This don’t match the Holy Scripture:
• “He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.” (Proverbs 28.13).
We have to pray and praise the Word of the Lord, but in His Spirit and this involve keeping the love for the neighbour; also include fearing, not the flesh, but saddening the heart of the Creator. After all:
• “And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.” (Luke 12.4,5).
Finally, not fancy practicing His commandments only when this is convenient. Finish excusing yourself and obey ever, even in murk days. After all, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill? The person In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not (Psalms 15.1,4).
May Jesus enable us to live in according to this.