Don’t Hijack Thread Reminder

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
Would It be expensive to add a default reminder of the name of a thread to every post so that the person posting

a post would know the name of the original post without having to go to the top of the page so that they will

know If they are getting away from the subject going off course so to speak?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The thread title is in the url ;) Look up... look waaaaaaayyyyy up :D To the address bar :geek:

Dec 9, 2011
The thread title is in the url ;) Look up... look waaaaaaayyyyy up :D To the address bar :geek:

That's what the whole thing Is about.Have you ever replied to a post and had to go up and look to see what the name of the thread Is.I was suggesting,would It be Impractical or cost more than necessary to put the name of the thread at the beginning of each person's reply.☺️

K

Kim82

Great idea.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That's what the whole thing Is about.Have you ever replied to a post and had to go up and look to see what the name of the thread Is.I was suggesting,would It be Impractical or cost more than necessary to put the name of the thread at the beginning of each person's reply.☺️
Me thinks you misunderstand. No scrolling is involved. Look a your URL address bar, it is always there at the top of any page you are on while online. On CC, it will say, https://christianchat.com and then it is followed by whichever forum you are in, and the thread title. All this can be seen from anywhere on the page, even if you are at the bottom of the page.

Dec 9, 2011
Me thinks you misunderstand. No scrolling is involved. Look a your URL address bar, it is always there at the top of any page you are on while online. On CC, it will say, https://christianchat.com and then it is followed by whichever forum you are in, and the thread title. All this can be seen from anywhere on the page, even if you are at the bottom of the page.
Ty So much.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Supposedly the software the site is built on doesn't work well with modifications. So changes to the site will be pretty rare anymore.