Donald J Trump’s new website

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
That is a judgmental comment. He endured four years of lies, attacks and treachery. Had we stayed true to our foundings, Biden and his crew would have been hung for treason. It takes a tough man to do a tough job. I don't know where Trump stands with God or how deep his understanding. But his platform was against abortion, for Israel, for law and order ( not defunding cops). He had immigration under control. He benefitted the country in ways most people don't even know yet. He was against this transgender nonsense and political correctness. So he may not be a Christian enough to your standards, but he stood behind Christians and Christian principles which is a dang site more than Biden and his crew is doing and will have done by the time he brings down the country.

Spent 20 yrs in ministry, you?

And you sound like someone who goes to an "us four and no more" church where people are only saved if they go to your church, read the KJV and the women folks all dress alike.
Kaylagrl, as you know i work in hospital. Yesterday i had a Seminar from our hospital about Ethik. And there they claimed that Muslim and Christian fundamentalists are the same. Later then I read this post that Christians are wishing that other Christians should be killed by nuke. Then this came just in my mind. And should I now say, yes this hospital people are right? There is no difference between Muslim and Christian fundamentalists?
I cant believe that you are thinking so, too.

My opinion is that God used Trump In this 4 years. Yes, he did good for Israel, against abortion and something else, but through his behaviour he destroyed all the good.
I am saying this looking from far. Sometimes it helpes to see something from far to understand things better.

I am not reading KJV, i do not belong to any denomination, because in heaven is no denomination.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
My vote for Trump was really a vote against Biden and the ungodly Democratic agenda.
While I will concede he accomplished much good as president, it is now time for him to return to his life before 2015.
If we have any hope for a conservative to win in 2024, It will have to be someone other than Trump.
If he truly wants what is best for this country, he will announce today that he will not run in 2024, and will support who ever the Republican nominee is in 2024.
i don't really agree w/ that although I can understand people feeling that way

He has been called the greatest president of all and not without validity. I followed all his accomplishments and they are too many to list. He rectified the trade imbalance w/ the bully China, he built the Wall (had it built, whatever), he did a lot of pro life work w/ the courts, unemployment was down to historical levels.. Under Trump, we defeated ISIS.. and I could go on and on...

Trump won. Biden did NOT. There were many fake ballots, many laws broken to make it LOOK like B won. It is sickening.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You just could not resist. Why don't you send Biden a gift certificate for a week at a spa somewhere in the Himalayas

Most Christians spoil their own witness. Would you like someone to do it for them?

Biden calls himself a good Catholic while supporting abortion. What a witness ... oh wait. He's just a liar
Then you should consider also consider Trumps view from woman, coulored people, separate children from parents, and serving a militant racist wing. Which has far nothing to do with Christian values.
From Biden and his liberal politics, there is not to expect a Christian way of life.
But from an Christian in such responsibility it is to expect, otherwise he is more worse, then an unbeliever.
In Germany we have now an similar Dilemma. The AFD Party has some good points in view of family, but there is also a nazi wing in this party. Should i now ignore this nazi wing and elect this party? Many Christians do.
Consider that Christian values are going down in our society. Today i read that a RCC bishop wrote the church has to change their view about Homosexual blessings and sex out of marriage. The RCC views are oldfashioned.
Anyway the time of Antichrist is coming, and we will not stop it.

K

kaylagrl

Kaylagrl, as you know i work in hospital. Yesterday i had a Seminar from our hospital about Ethik. And there they claimed that Muslim and Christian fundamentalists are the same. Later then I read this post that Christians are wishing that other Christians should be killed by nuke. Then this came just in my mind. And should I now say, yes this hospital people are right? There is no difference between Muslim and Christian fundamentalists?
I cant believe that you are thinking so, too.
Please point to any post on this site where I ever said any of the above.

My opinion is that God used Trump In this 4 years. Yes, he did good for Israel, against abortion and something else, but through his behaviour he destroyed all the good.
I am saying this looking from far. Sometimes it helpes to see something from far to understand things better.

I am not reading KJV, i do not belong to any denomination, because in heaven is no denomination.
Yes, Trump did "good for Israel". He did what every other president promised to do but didn't have the guts to do. And he did a LOT more for the country, which people are going to start to understand and feel real soon.

K

kaylagrl

Then you should consider also consider Trumps view from woman, coulored people, separate children from parents, and serving a militant racist wing. Which has far nothing to do with Christian values.
Consider Bidens view from women, he was accused but CNN helped bury that story, real deep. Don't talk about racism and Trump vs Biden. If there ever was a true racist it's Biden, but again, you don't know about that because CNN buried it. All it takes is a little bit of looking under the rug. Don't tell me that Dems don't know that black babies are three times more likely to be aborted than whites and that isn't the reason they back Planned Parenthood 100%. Don't even go there.

Separating kids from parents?! Do you even watch the news?! They are over 700% capacity with detainees at the border. There have been charges that young girls are being raped there. And coyotes are literally dropping little ones over border walls. One was 2 yrs old and was dropped 18 ft. The hypocrisy is utterly stunning. If this was happening on Trumps watch Kammy and AOC would be screaming like their hair was on fire and their skin melting!! They would try and impeach him for the 30th time. Nah, don't even go their either.

What "militant racist wing" are you talking about. Wow, you seem to believe a whole lot of propaganda. Who is feeding you all this foolishness? Who are you talking about?!

From Biden and his liberal politics, there is not to expect a Christian way of life.
But from an Christian in such responsibility it is to expect, otherwise he is more worse, then an unbeliever..
So liberals aren't held accountable? Because they all claim to be Christians. I had all kinds of people tell me how much better a Christian Biden is. In fact there are people here that have made that ridiculous argument, that Biden is a good Christian man. lol

In Germany we have now an similar Dilemma. The AFD Party has some good points in view of family, but there is also a nazi wing in this party. Should i now ignore this nazi wing and elect this party? Many Christians do.
So now you're comparing conservatives to the Nazi party?! Of course Christians in Germany would support it, they have a history of anti- Semitism before the Nazis were even thought of. That began with Martin Luther.

Consider that Christian values are going down in our society. Today i read that a RCC bishop wrote the church has to change their view about Homosexual blessings and sex out of marriage. The RCC views are oldfashioned.

Well liberals are pushing trans in every avenue. There will no longer be female sports thanks to the liberals. Now women have to fear going to the restroom with a man there. If it ever happens to me that ol' boy is gonna get one stink of a shock. In fact liberals are going out their way to put trans and homosexuals in office not because they are good at their work and deserve that place but because of "diversity". Yet all kinds of Christians vote Dem.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Please point to any post on this site where I ever said any of the above.

Yes, Trump did "good for Israel". He did what every other president promised to do but didn't have the guts to do. And he did a LOT more for the country, which people are going to start to understand and feel real soon.
Kaylagrl, you dident said this! I have given this as reason why I wrote that Christians who Wishing others thinking people ( even other christians) the death throug nuclearweapon are not better then fundamental Muslims.

S

SophieT

But from an Christian in such responsibility it is to expect, otherwise he is more worse, then an unbeliever.
You do not seem very well informed. You are simply anti-Trump.

The thing is, even if a person is anti-Trump, there is no way an actual Christian could possibly be for the wicked Democratic party.

Why are you conflating the RCC with Christian 'values'?

Like I said, you do not seem well informed. You are not presenting anything I care about because you are just making noise based on your personal bias.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You do not seem very well informed. You are simply anti-Trump.

The thing is, even if a person is anti-Trump, there is no way an actual Christian could possibly be for the wicked Democratic party.

Why are you conflating the RCC with Christian 'values'?

Like I said, you do not seem well informed. You are not presenting anything I care about because you are just making noise based on your personal bias.
This is not true, when he was electet 4 years ago, i was for him. But in this time I saw how he was acting.and behave. He was only for the christian values, for to get their votes. And I saw that he was a Tool from God regarding his nation of Israel.
I am not for liberal politic wether in USA nor in Germany. !!
I mentioned the Rcc, because opposit to the protestant church in germany the dont practice blessings for homosexuell people.
But now this value seems to change.
The free churches with their biblical values in germany are such a minority that the dont count in the society.

S

SophieT

This is not true, when he was electet 4 years ago, i was for him. But in this time I saw how he was acting.and behave. He was only for the christian values, for to get their votes. And I saw that he was a Tool from God regarding his nation of Israel.
I am not for liberal politic wether in USA nor in Germany. !!
I mentioned the Rcc, because opposit to the protestant church in germany the dont practice blessings for homosexuell people.
But now this value seems to change.
The free churches with their biblical values in germany are such a minority that the dont count in the society.
I don't know why you have diverted this thread and seem to want to continue along that line

Really, we have nothing to discuss; you have gone way off topic

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I don't know why you have diverted this thread and seem to want to continue along that line

Really, we have nothing to discuss; you have gone way off topic
Sorry, it seems that i did not recocnized that this is a only pro Trump side, and that meanings against him are not welcome.

K

kaylagrl

Sorry, it seems that i did not recocnized that this is a only pro Trump side, and that meanings against him are not welcome.
Well really the tread is simply about his website, as the OP said. Not really a side. But I feel a lot of people around the world got the liberal view, the one the media wanted you to see of Trump. I mean, they pretty much said he kicks puppies and eats children for lunch and everyone believed it. So I don't blame you really, you saw what they wanted you to see and you believed them

S

SophieT

Oh you are being cute now.

You have gone way off topic is what I said. I said nothing whatsoever about this forum being only pro-Trump.

See, that is why I leave off talking to some people. They put words in people's mouths and get kind of snotty about it.

Immature to say the least

Dec 9, 2011
liberals are the enemy. unlike you I know exactly what must be done to the enemy. and hopefully Russia takes care of it once the war starts. I'll even buy the Russians some vodka as a thanks.
Secretly many so called christians are smiling when you said you want to buy RUSSIA some vodka.😶

M

MoonCresta

Excuse you?! Reminder this is a Christian site.

That was your vote. You don't speak for everybody and this nonsense has been spread by never Trumpers. Before the election there was a car rally in my town. I took part in it. As we road through different towns there were people standing in front of their houses waving flags, standing on the sides of the road with flags and cheering. He had massive crowds everywhere he went. Rallies all over the country. Don't tell me that dough headed Joe and Kammy had that kind of support behind them, they didn't. Don't try to tell me that Biden and Kammy won more votes than the first black president, let alone Trump. 3% Biden and 1% Kammy cheated every which way but loose. The truth is already starting to come out.

Really?! You know who they should be afraid of ??? A false president who is backed by the most radical communists this country has ever seen. Why is everyone is such a stupor in this country?! Why can't you seem the harm the radicals are doing? Right now they are flooding illegals in the country to keep them in office forever. And folks just sit and fold their hands and say " well at least Trump isn't scary tweeting anymore". Really, what is this stupor? I don't understand it, the apathy.

Nope, don't believe it. No way that old man who got 3% of the vote for president suddenly "won" an historic vote. It didn't happen. They cheated every way possible. Truth is already coming out, more will follow.
Kayla - you and I both are amazed that people will focus only on Trump's personal habits and personality without even a glance at how hard he worked - for everyone. There's only one reason for that - they watch CNN and MSN - and without even knowing it, have grown to believe everything they hear on the public media.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
ThToday i read that a RCC bishop wrote the church has to change their view about Homosexual blessings and sex out of marriage. The RCC views are oldfashioned.
a lot of bishops in the RCC are really masons infiltrating in order to destroy the Church from within

it seems it is all but destroyed but Jesus DID promise to protect HIS Church forever

"I will build My Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it"

The Catholic Church is the only Christian Church that can be traced back to the time of the 12

It has massive problems... infiltration being the biggest.. heresy... etc... and yet..

Jesus promised