DONE!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

I have to say DC always gets his way, and as he cannot produce the post, or close to it, it is sinful slander. I saw the tyrant post, I posted the nazi reference, so there is nothing else?

When will these jokers learn, they care not for truth, and want to appear righteous while sinning. Does not work..... A testimony of false prophets. To talk about heaven and hell yet lie so plainly, not wise, not just, not honourable, worthy of being rejected and called false prophets
What a joke.

They were posted for all to see.

You do not mention peoples families. If you remember, You did that once and you got banned (I can not remember which nic it was)

Then again, Your just as bad.. So I can see why you defend such stuff

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Its sad when you have to report people.

This stuff needs to stop
Yep, false prophets who feel empowered to rebuke who they like while claiming the Lord's authority. Used to be guys like this got excuted. I prefer showing up their behaviour and slander :)

E

eternally-gratefull

If people do not like what DC does. Report him.

Same as I have done here

I pray these two nasty threads get closed.. They are unchristlike, and have nothing to do with the bible.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Sin batters me every single day. To say otherwise would be dishonest. Yet be that as it may, I am secure in my faith in Christ and He has secured my eternal, irrevocable salvation.
Sin batters you. You are a victim of your own sin. That is displaced responsibility. Not me policeman, my body murdered them, I am the victim, insane o_O

Dec 12, 2013
What a joke.

You do not mention peoples families. If you remember, You did that once and you got banned (I can not remember which nic it was)

I have the post.......verbatim....but he will do as he always does......deny the truth......ole Petey......same ole same ole......

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
What a joke.

You have zero shame. So lying is not a problem you compound it by lying here about me who you do not know. Where does this arrogant audacity come from?

I am staggard with no content you think lying works. No fear, no shame, no integrity, just pompous self worth. I fear for you that there is no hope. I am probably the best you will see, patient, long suffering and kind, but I must be evil etc.

There is no way back from these approaches. You have shown me well. God bless you

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
I have the post.......verbatim....but he will do as he always does......deny the truth......ole Petey......same ole same ole......
There is something wrong here, no post, no proof, so just slander.

I knew someone addicted to lying to everyone, even when they knew it was a lie. So what is it?

E

eternally-gratefull

You have zero shame. So lying is not a problem you compound it by lying here about me who you do not know. Where does this arrogant audacity come from?

I am staggard with no content you think lying works. No fear, no shame, no integrity, just pompous self worth. I fear for you that there is no hope. I am probably the best you will see, patient, long suffering and kind, but I must be evil etc.

There is no way back from these approaches. You have shown me well. God bless you
Lol. Whatever man

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
There is a kind of delusion where the facts are missing but the word's and intent is there. These guys truly believe they have a case with nothing.

You got to laugh, because the position is closed, judgement has dropped, everything is exposed.
God bless you all, Jesus is Lord

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Lies always trap liars.

Liars end up believing there own lies, even when it destroys their case. Until they are caught the lie continues. It gets so involved the lose track of where truth actually is. Truth is simple, it speaks and we reflect it.

So Jesus is Lord, our saviour through repentance and faith.
Amen, praise the Lord

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Faith overrides my shortfalls and Jesus is forever Rock, not sand.
Ok. The great thing is Jesus showed the way, spoke the word's, we each carry our view and He is the Lord. I just testify His ways are life, amen

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
This is new. So we stand in obedience to Jesus's teaching, but sin batters us. This makes nonsense of the sermon on the mount. The storms are life's troubles, stresses, but obedience and it fruit defend us. Very different. Thank you for sharing your view.

How do you not obey and not be the one building on sand ?
I am of the hope that you live in an environment that is much less challenging than mine. Sin is everywhere in my part of the globe; a thankless, unapologetic, spiritually dying cesspool of materialism and self-centeredness whereby local politicians and anti-Christians combat Christianity on every level. It often pains me not to overturn any proverbial tables. At least up until now.

Dec 9, 2011
In Scripture God is said to be both truth and love.

I John 4:8 - God is love
John 14:6 - Jesus - "I am the way, the truth, and the life"

If a person says they have love but do not have truth then their love is not real love.
So if a person is kind and "loving" to a homosexual person, but does not at the appropriate time and way confront them with biblical truth, they are not really loving the person at all.

If a person says they have truth but do not have love then their truth is not real truth.
If a preacher pounds the pulpit and yells Bible verses at the homosexual person, but does not love them, then the words he said are only facts, but are not truth.
Yes,GOD In CHRIST In you.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
False prophets will always stir, it's all they have. A new version or way or formula. Praise God His elect listen and follow Him amen