don't be overrighteous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LPT

Is this a self righteous statement you have made to me?
your are being self righteous by not being willing to answer peoples questions. do you feel your better than everyone else and you have the right answer that your not willing to share. You have contributed zero to the thread topic but to accuse others.

Sep 27, 2018
Really man your are being self righteous by not being willing to answer people questions.
Your opinion of me
is your own opinion of me. it is not mine.

Sep 27, 2018
The only time I give regard to anyone's opinion of me is when it is in the truth.

L

LPT

Your opinion of me
is your own opinion of me. it is not mine.
Why don't you put down the righteousness and just join in on the conversation, there's no need to do what your doing.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Is this a self righteous statement you have made to me?
How does one make the leap from someone not answering a question you pose, to proclaiming that person self-righteous for choosing not to respond to you? No one is under any obligation to respond to your posts, especially when your questions come across as senseless.

Sep 27, 2018
How does one make the leap from someone not answering a question you pose, to proclaiming that person self-righteous for choosing not to respond to you? No one is under any obligation to respond to your posts, especially when your questions come across as senseless.
Why ask me? I am not you.

L

LPT

Are you being self righteous?
Being a new member you think one might practice alittle meekness. by what you are posting it does appear you think we are all being self righteous and you are the humble servant, not...

Sep 27, 2018
Being a new member you think one might practice alittle meekness. by what your posting it does appear you think we are all being self righteous and you are the humble servant, not...
Do you expect me to be as meek as you?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Why ask me? I am not you.
I ask you because you are the one who made that leap, despite your dishonest pretensions to the contrary. Shall we call you Jack?

Sep 27, 2018
I ask you because you are the one who made that leap, despite your dishonest pretensions to the contrary. Shall we call you Jack?
Are you being self righteous?