Don't Give me Facts... In my heart I already know I'm right

  • Thread starter Thread starter Femalelamb
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Femalelamb

Guest
Not me of course. Lol but seriously, let's remember to have a teachable spirit although not be tossed to and fro from every wind of doctrine. I pray each of you seeks God out for Himslef and who He really is as well as being softened in the heart enough to be willing to say "Hey, I might be wrong
about some things." And search out what people say. Let's try to give each other the same grace God gives us as which as we possibly know how.
 
I love all that you've stated. Unfortunately I've met people that think they know it all... that their thoughts and ways are the only way... which can cause anyone to be unteachable... not that everything we hear or read is to be received without a witness of the Holy Spirit within and searching the scriptures for confirmation... from His Word. The Word of the true God, Jehovah is real and He can't lie. Yes... please give grace as we all receive grace from God and others.

In His love.

Thank you Femalelamb... well said.