A story I told already somewhere, going to share this again.
When I was 10 I was like a stick. Skinny, but loved the Ocean. I was five when the river overflowed in my small home town, and I asked my Dad if I could go swimming in it.
He said, yes at 5 I wasn't afraid of the waters, nor did I know the dangers of it.
AS I grew the beach was a regular with my family.
Point Pleasant has some of the hugest waves, and this is where we always went. I used to body surf it was so much freedom to be like a fish knowing no boundaries, till one day after surfing wave after wave, The waves became deeper and more closer to each other, and I just about couldn't surface. I really didn't have any developed muscles being only 10 years old, and I paddled until I couldn't any more. THen they had a rope across going out, and I didn't even know about God, didn't know how to pray, and never even heart about Jesus, going to public school.
I said in my spirit because I knew there was another power there somewhere as I felt the power's of the vast ocean beneath me and above me, the deep roars of the waters going over my head.
In my spirit I said, I would offer my life if my life would be spared and If I could live.
I little by little paddles over to the rope, and with my hand reaching out, it was as if I was reaching out to another to save me, when I touched that rope, I was abler to pull myself out. I collapsed on the beach, due to the struggle of paddling, all the while the life guard was sitting on the top of his seat, with sun glasses on. This was happening not on the other side, but directly in front of him.
To this day I don't know if he was sleeping, and would of awoke to screaming, crys, or had his eyes closed, or just couldn't care less. I was in distress.
There are thousands or not millions, who have their sun glasses on, not observing the struggles, and the distress of another person.
When it would be or could of been to late.
I find my self today, seeing the homeless and the hurting and I pray for them.
If we keep the shades on, pretend you don't see.
I don't know how that life guard would of lived with himself if I never surfaced .
Not long after that there was a girl who could of been my twin. looked same age, same weight same height and like me when my mom saw her she had to look for me, in panic.
That girl was pulled out of the waters, with water coming out of her mouth, and her mom screaming over her, in shock. They put a wool blanket over her face.
She died.
When I was 10 I was like a stick. Skinny, but loved the Ocean. I was five when the river overflowed in my small home town, and I asked my Dad if I could go swimming in it.
He said, yes at 5 I wasn't afraid of the waters, nor did I know the dangers of it.
AS I grew the beach was a regular with my family.
Point Pleasant has some of the hugest waves, and this is where we always went. I used to body surf it was so much freedom to be like a fish knowing no boundaries, till one day after surfing wave after wave, The waves became deeper and more closer to each other, and I just about couldn't surface. I really didn't have any developed muscles being only 10 years old, and I paddled until I couldn't any more. THen they had a rope across going out, and I didn't even know about God, didn't know how to pray, and never even heart about Jesus, going to public school.
I said in my spirit because I knew there was another power there somewhere as I felt the power's of the vast ocean beneath me and above me, the deep roars of the waters going over my head.
In my spirit I said, I would offer my life if my life would be spared and If I could live.
I little by little paddles over to the rope, and with my hand reaching out, it was as if I was reaching out to another to save me, when I touched that rope, I was abler to pull myself out. I collapsed on the beach, due to the struggle of paddling, all the while the life guard was sitting on the top of his seat, with sun glasses on. This was happening not on the other side, but directly in front of him.
To this day I don't know if he was sleeping, and would of awoke to screaming, crys, or had his eyes closed, or just couldn't care less. I was in distress.
There are thousands or not millions, who have their sun glasses on, not observing the struggles, and the distress of another person.
When it would be or could of been to late.
I find my self today, seeing the homeless and the hurting and I pray for them.
If we keep the shades on, pretend you don't see.
I don't know how that life guard would of lived with himself if I never surfaced .
Not long after that there was a girl who could of been my twin. looked same age, same weight same height and like me when my mom saw her she had to look for me, in panic.
That girl was pulled out of the waters, with water coming out of her mouth, and her mom screaming over her, in shock. They put a wool blanket over her face.
She died.