Dont let anger break me please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

luvingnana

So awhile back i posted about my grandkids father starting a new family and leaving the kids he lives with. well today is usually the day he spends with his kids but he never came home because this morning he called to tell me he was at hospital with his girlfriend she was having the baby now and if i could be the one to tell his kids about her and that he was having a baby, first off I guess I shouldn't be surprised he didn't have the balls to do it himself but he acts so high and mighty and like he's tough but couldn't tell his kids the truth. he had texted one of them to ask about a game on his phone but couldn't step up and do the right thing. I'm hurt and his kids will now see what they really mean to him, I hate that part, my daughter also is hurt. I don't feel he was right to go off and start another family when he still hadn't done right by the family he already had. But he's happy and his words where "if God didn't want him to leave his kids and start a new family he would have never let it happen". I don't know how I feel about that.

U

Ugly

He's just self absorbed, that's all. And not that uncommon. I have a close friend who was cheated on all throughout her marriage. Husband was always gone. Now they're divorced and guess who's barely around to be a father. He texts or calls every few months. Maybe takes the kids a few hours every few months, after breaking multiple promises to the kids. Rest of the time he's off with his new gf.
It is infuriating. But there's also nothing to be done. He does have that freedom.
And if he believes that crap he said it shows you how far he is from God to begin with.

Feb 28, 2016
good point, Ug,

but he does not have any 'freedom', only demonic 'bondage', that he and he alone
will have to deal with, unless he turns his life and priorities over to Jesus Christ...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The guy is a cruel, insensitive, idiotic horse's jack donkey.... :/

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
There will be a lesson in this for this man someday.. It may take a while but karma will catch up to him.... God may have allowed this other woman to have a child with him however that does not mean that God will not punish him in some way later on for his actions... I always say Karma is a bit%$