Don't read this, because I don't expect anyone to understand...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
These are parts of song lyrics, that have a biblical meaning....



Dear citizens of the New Fallout,
For too long, our society has succumbed to the tyranny of our own actions
Wars, riots, we have tolerated the scum
And have graciously cleaned up the mess.
Well, no more!
You have all been a consequence of the disease known as freedom,
And now it is time to take that freedom away!
As of today, you will be stripped of your identity,
And anything you hold dear in life
For it is your individuality that has led to your destruction.
Your children will be left to rot as punishment for your indiscretion,
And the lives you have lived until now will be nothing but a memory.
This is for the survival of the race!
This is for the New Fallout!
This is the end!
In the darkest night, the faintest light is blinding.
In the darkest night, the faintest light is blinding
(We live in the enemies camp, Sin is rapid around us! We live in darkness, Revelations the buildings may be standing but they are all fallen! No more! It’s time to take our freedom of self away, an abandon all for Christ!)
I will black out the darkness with light from inside!
For my fallen stars,
Banner men ready for your call to arms.
And for my broken hearts,
It's time to take back what we thought we'd lost.

This is the resistance!
It's a call to arms,
The anthem for all those who don't belong!
We're here to take our stand!
It's been far too long,
That we've put all our faith in to the corrupt.
It's time to start the end!


(God could come tomorrow! We are to be waiting, this is urgent! We need to fight for our souls, and take a stand against the system that does not follow God, We must fight this deafening silence!)
Fight the silence!



When the days had grown shortest, and the leaves all died.When life became scarce and all was covered in ice.
There lived a pack of wolves against every odd.
That grew hungry and tired and needed to hunt.
They'd sneak in to the towns in the dead of the night.
And seek fire for comfort and warmth in the light.
And though they weren't evil, and knew it was wrong.
They couldn't escape, the lust for the blood.


(We see sin as comfort, and we so close we cannot resists, we know it’s wrong…)



Am I too desperate, too caught up in all the noise?
Do I mean nothing, another angry voice?
Did I even have a choice? Did I only make things worse?
Am I just another angry voice?
Then I hear the heart sing...
Will you remember me after the lights go out?
Will you remember me after the sun goes down and down and down?!
And when I'm worried then I'll look up to the satellites and hear them call your name.
Then I know I can't be the only star in the world that's trying to burn.
So look up to the satellites and hear them call your name.
They're singing...
I know that I'm never alone...


(Am I only a lone, a voice in a storm God? Will you remember me at the end of the day? When I’m worried I look up and he the angels singing shouting and screaming praise to the Lord of creation! I am filled with the spirit of Joy! And I Know I can’t be the only star trying to burn…)