DON'T take the Mark!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
You are lying; I never said the COVID Inocutation is the mark of the beast. I did not vote for Trump.

Then stop highjacking the thread .Its about the mark of the beast.
Also stop lying about the vaccine being the mark of the devil.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
If you are worried about the mark of the beast just take it in the left hand and nowhere else.

Dec 29, 2023
You cannot prove that they are. You're lying if you say that you can.

It was in the news that some drug companies were using material from aborted babies and they claimed they were going to stop. No way to prove that they actually stopped.

Here's a 2018 article from the National Library of Medicine

This article proves this is being done (this is a government agency!)

Use of Aborted Fetal Tissue in Vaccines and Medical Research Obscures the Value of All Human Life

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6027112/

Fetal Tissue from Elective Abortions in Vaccines

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6027112/#section2-0024363918761715title

Here's an article from Scientific American

The Truth about Fetal Tissue Research

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-fetal-tissue-research/

Here's an article from Science.org

Vaccines that use human fetal cells draw fire

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.368.6496.1170

You should do some research before inserting foot into mouth! agree.gif

Dec 29, 2023
If you are worried about the mark of the beast just take it in the left hand and nowhere else.

Slick trick of the devil that will STILL cause a person doing this to burn in hell.

Revelation 14:9-11
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If ANY MAN worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb
:
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Slick trick of the devil that will STILL cause a person doing this to burn in hell.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Doesn't say anything about the left hand, back of the head, chest or stomach etc.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
It was in the news that some drug companies were using material from aborted babies and they claimed they were going to stop. No way to prove that they actually stopped.

Here's a 2018 article from the National Library of Medicine

This article proves this is being done (this is a government agency!)

Use of Aborted Fetal Tissue in Vaccines and Medical Research Obscures the Value of All Human Life

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6027112/

Fetal Tissue from Elective Abortions in Vaccines

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6027112/#section2-0024363918761715title

Here's an article from Scientific American

The Truth about Fetal Tissue Research

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-fetal-tissue-research/

Here's an article from Science.org

Vaccines that use human fetal cells draw fire

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.368.6496.1170

You should do some research before inserting foot into mouth! View attachment 261612
"It was in the news." I've done lots of research. You read the (fake) news. You should do some research before accusing others of worshipping a false god. 9th commandment.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Doesn't say anything about the left hand, back of the head, chest or stomach etc.

I think the mark being placed on the right hand or the forehead will be standardize. Meaning, even if you ask for the mark to be placed on the left hand or any other part of the body besides the right hand or forehead, the enforcers won't administer it as you ask.

Oh well, you tried! :giggle:

🪀

Chester

May 23, 2016
I have tried to distinguish between the Church (as present on earth before the Rapture) and the Tribulation Saints (primarily converted Jews but perhaps many Gentiles during the reign of the Antichrist ) who will hear the Gospel from the two prophets and become believers. They will not take the mark, and will be beheaded (Rev 20). But the entire Church will not be present at that time.

The Tribulation Saints will be resurrected and also live and reign with Christ after His Second Coming (along with the Church) as noted in Revelation 20. Both Daniel and Revelation say that the Antichrist makes war with the "saints", and in Daniel it is a reference to Jewish saints. In Revelation it could be both Jews and Gentiles.

At the same time God preserves a believing remnant of Israel in the wilderness, so we are to take all these prophecies together. The only real point I have been making is that there is a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, which pertains to the divine Bridegroom coming for His Bride. We do not have enough details about all these other things to be definitive.
Wow! I think my view of prophecy is almost identical to yours. I agree with everything you wrote above almost exactly. I am not dogmatic on a pretrib rapture, but that is what makes the most sense to me based on what Scripture says.

Dec 29, 2023

Then getting the mark in the left hand will NOT be an option - so your advice to just get the mark in the left hand is meaningless.

True Christians would not be telling anybody to get the mark at all!

"It was in the news." I've done lots of research. You read the (fake) news. You should do some research before accusing others of worshipping a false god. 9th commandment.

I posted links from legitimate sources so claiming I am bearing false witness against you is what is fake.

They admit publicly that they not only use aborted baby parts, but it's a must so they can continue their research

Those that are liberals are clueless to what is going on in this world and won't be spending eternity with the Lord since they have been deceived by the devil and his screaming demons.

And you'll notice I'm not the one claiming taking the covid vaxx is worshiping a false god or taking the mark of the beast. Those that took the covid vaxx are just slow and ignorant of what they were doing.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
True Christians would not be telling anybody to get the mark at all!
True Christians (the Church) will not be around when the mark is being placed on others. This verse applies to the entire Bride of Christ: Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation [testing], which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. (Rev 3:10)

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
They admit publicly that they not only use aborted baby parts, but it's a must so they can continue their research.
So what? That says nothing about fetal tissue being IN THE VACCINE (you know, what's injected), which if you fully did your research you would find that there is none in there.

Fetal tissue is used in the development of the following vaccines: varicella (chickenpox), rubella (the “R” in the MMR vaccine), hepatitis A, rabies (one version, called Imovax) and COVID-19 (Johnson & Johnson (J&J)/Janssen are all made by growing the viruses in fetal cells.

I would guess that many who complain about Covid vaccines got their MMR. Are they (or perhaps even you) also "slow and ignorant?" Or could it be that someone who decided to get one of those vaccines is neither, but did their own research and made their own risk/reward decision based on that instead of conspiracy theories?

Dec 29, 2023
True Christians (the Church) will not be around when the mark is being placed on others.

We won't know that for sure until the time comes.

One can speculate though since there is no verse that says "and thou shalt no longer be on the earth whenest the mark-o-the-beast is being put on people est"

So what? That says nothing about fetal tissue being IN THE VACCINE

When big pharma admits publicly that they ARE using aborted baby parts, then they are.

Those with their head in the sand don't know what's going on.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
One can speculate though since there is no verse that says "and thou shalt no longer be on the earth whenest the mark-o-the-beast is being put on people est"
Fortunately the Bible is not a textbook. If Christians are unable to connect the dots, that is their problem. We have enough in the Bible to tell us that the Tribulation and Great Tribulation were not designed for the Church. Even the examples of Noah and Lot should serve as a reminder that God does not intend for believers to be subject to wrath. Why? Because Christ took the wrath of God against us upon Himself.

When Christ said "Let not your heart be troubled" (John 14:1) He was not only speaking about the apostles at that time, but in a wider context, as is clear from the rest of that passage. Why did He say that? So that people would not start connecting the Tribulation to the Rapture. On top of that He always told Christians that His coming for the Church is imminent, therefore the apostolic churches expected Him to come even at that time.

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
No,not everyone In the world supports the Israeli goverment.Mostly just Evangelicals In the United states.They feel the beast is Gods chosen people for some strange reason.The beast can kill every saint In Israel and they will still believe the beast is God's chosen people.
Don't know if the First Beast is killing anyone in respect of the mark.

The Second Beast is the one who implements the mark and has people executed.

Also, who is the Harlot?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

Also, who is the Harlot?

The harlot once was a righteous city and will again after it's current occupants
are destroyed.

Isaiah 1
21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

You should read the entire chapter of Isaiah 1.The city will have new leadership and new occupants after the end.

26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
There's only one beast
The first beast comes up out of the sea.
The second beast with two horns like a lamb comes out out of the earth.
The last Beast ascends out of the abyss .

The harlot worships the first beast,its Image ,and receives its mark.The harlot is attacked and striped by the last beast.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
When big pharma admits publicly that they ARE using aborted baby parts, then they are.

Those with their head in the sand don't know what's going on.
My last response. Yes, they use to develop. No, they aren't in what's injected. Take an English class. Or don't. I don't really care either way.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

Also, who is the Harlot?
The first beast is the one who governs the promised land.In the book of Daniel it is described as being little but stout .

Compare

Revelation 13
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them:
and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Daniel 7
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

After the beast is destroyed,the saints in Israel recieve the land that was promised to them thousands of years ago.

Dec 29, 2023
My last response. Yes, they use to develop. No, they aren't in what's injected. Take an English class. Or don't. I don't really care either way.

Glad to hear you don't care and this is your last response concerning your personal opinions and speculations!