DON'T take the Mark!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 29, 2023
Do you not not know who the king Israel has chosen for Itself?

Obviously they aren't following the Lord so no matter how you slice it they are following the devil.

This moloch character is a type of devil, or anti-christ if you will back in ancient times.

In modern times, I don't see anyone going around claiming they worship moloch.

Of course Israel is deceived for not following Jesus just like most Christians are deceived in to following a fake Jesus which is religious demons that bring forth false doctrine and make is all shiny and happy sounding which is what we see most churches teaching a different jesus and a different gospel.

So to your point, nobody is going around singing praises to this moloch character.

In the end it's all the same those that follow the devil by whatever name they call him will be lost.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Obviously they aren't following the Lord so no matter how you slice it they are following the devil.

This moloch character is a type of devil, or anti-christ if you will back in ancient times.

Of course Israel is deceived for not following Jesus just like most Christians are deceived in to following a fake Jesus which is religious demons that bring forth false doctrine and make is all shiny and happy sounding which is what we see most churches teaching a different jesus and a different gospel.

So to your point, nobody is going around singing praises to this moloch character.

In the end it's all the same those that follow the devil by whatever name they call him will be lost.

You still don't get it

1710982678489.png

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Amos 5
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god[b]—
which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

1711021606847.png
Why do the people in israel sacrifice themselves for Moloch and the star of Remphan?

Them who worship the beast will be cast out.

Mathew 13:41-42

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.
They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Dec 29, 2023
You still don't get it

You have had ample opportunity to prove to us there are people worshiping this moloch character

Where's the beef?

Can you show us in the news media, on social media, a website, on spacebook?

WHERE can we find people saying "moloch changed my life", or "I be worshiping me some moloch"

Mathew 13:41-42

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.
They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Yep, and it matters not what name they call their false god because ultimately they are not following the Lord Jesus so by default that means they are following the devil.

There's lots of other false gods floating around other than this moloch character you are so infatuated with. :rolleyes:

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
You have had ample opportunity to prove to us there are people worshiping this moloch character

Where's the beef?

Can you show us in the news media, on social media, a website, on spacebook?

WHERE can we find people saying "moloch changed my life", or "I be worshiping me some moloch"

Yep, and it matters not what name they call their false god because ultimately they are not following the Lord Jesus so by default that means they are following the devil.

There's lots of other false gods floating around other than this moloch character you are so infatuated with. :rolleyes:

Do you even know what the word
Worship means?

I think the fact that people sacrificing themselves for Moloch proves they adore it.
You don't give up everything including your Life because you don't care about it

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
We still do we just go by a different name for this cultic worship system today. Now we just call it abortion, the premise is the same sacrifice a life for favor or fortune. Is that not the message today, if she has the child it will ruin her life?

Dec 29, 2023
We still do we just go by a different name for this cultic worship system today. Now we just call it abortion, the premise is the same sacrifice a life for favor or fortune. Is that not the message today, if she has the child it will ruin her life?

Speak for yourself, I'm not included in this "we" business disagree.gif

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
Speak for yourself, I'm not included in this "we" business View attachment 261710
Yeah I agree on a individual basis, I doubt very many of us here condone or encourage such a evil practice. However, was speaking in the broader sense of our nation that is imbedded with this doctrine of demons.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
That is simply because they are not aware that they are sacrificing to Moloch when they commit infanticide. Most people do not even know about Moloch, since most people do not read and study the Bible. But now the Satanists in America have publicly said that abortion is a Satanist ritual.
The Satanic Temple [TST] Asserts Medication Abortion is a Religious Right
TST is an IRS-recognized religion that denies the authority of God and describes its mission using seemingly benevolent and unassuming terms. TST alleges that abortion restrictions in certain states interfere with the ability to obtain a medication abortion and argues that abortion is a protected religious right.

https://blog.petrieflom.law.harvard...rts-medication-abortion-is-a-religious-right/

Dec 29, 2023
That is simply because they are not aware that they are sacrificing to Moloch when they commit infanticide. Most people do not even know about Moloch, since most people do not read and study the Bible. But now the Satanists in America have publicly said that abortion is a Satanist ritual.

OK so they are not worshiping this moloch character, they just garden variety children of the devil out doing evil which is what they do.

This moloch character is nothing more than one of many demons that in ancient times people assigned a name to and those they were worshiping God when in reality they were were worshiping one of satan's associates sent our from the very headquarters of evil.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
OK so they are not worshiping this moloch character, they just garden variety children of the devil out doing evil which is what they do.

This moloch character is nothing more than one of many demons that in ancient times people assigned a name to and those they were worshiping God when in reality they were were worshiping one of satan's associates sent our from the very headquarters of evil.
False
The People In the land of Israel who worship moloch are not worshiping a demon.They worship their government and its kingdom.They also worship the he star just as Amos wrote

Amos 5
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god[b]—
which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

1711071562385.png

The star of your God which you made for yourselves.

Dec 29, 2023
The People In the land of Israel who worship moloch are not worshiping a demon

False.
Everyone who is not worship Jesus is be default worshiping demons.

There are only TWO kinds of people in this world - those walking with the Lord Jesus and those walking with their father the devil.

Hang in their bud, you'll get it one of these days!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Does any one know exactly what the mark even is? I wish the bible were a little more clear on that..

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
False.
Everyone who is not worship Jesus is be default worshiping demons.

There are only TWO kinds of people in this world - those walking with the Lord Jesus and those walking with their father the devil.

Hang in their bud, you'll get it one of these days!

False
The Israeli flag is not a demon.
The people who worship the Israeli flag and the Republic for which it stands are not worshiping a demon.
The Israeli flag is not a demon.

1711103131009.png

Dec 29, 2023
Does any one know exactly what the mark even is? I wish the bible were a little more clear on that..

It's something that will be put on or under the skin of the right
hand or forehead that one must have to be able to buy or sell.

This was not possible back in 70 AD so the preterists are in error when they claim the great tribulation already happened back then. So beware the false doctrines of the preterists as they will claim the mark is not the mark when it finally does arrive!

Revelation 14:9-11
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If ANY MAN worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Since Jesus said the only sin not forgivable is blaspheming the Holy Ghost (Matthew 12:31), some claim this means if a Christian takes the mark of the beast which includes worshiping the beast they will still go to Heaven.

Jesus specifically tells us in Revelation 14:9-11 that taking the mark of the beast will in fact send one to hell so it's very obvious that Jesus considers taking the mark of the beast to be blaspheming the Holy Ghost, and here's why:

1 Corinthians 6:19,20
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Romans 12:1,2
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

A Christians has NO right to turn away from the Lord and submit themselves and their body to the beast by taking his mark which is to be in agreement with the beast which is worship unto the beast.

Those taking the mark of the beast are in fact blaspheming the Holy Ghost and those that say it is not are considering what Jesus said in Revelation 14:9-11 to be a lie.

Things never end well for those that think Jesus lied and think they can go their own way and do their own will while rejecting His will for their lives.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
There is a familiar arrogance and condescension in you. You wouldn't have happened to be Jimmy the Lock in a prior iteration would you?
It doesn't matter if he was anymore, he has a heart for God, and it's time to accept him as a brother 😊

Dec 29, 2023
There is a familiar arrogance and condescension in you. You wouldn't have happened to be Jimmy the Lock in a prior iteration would you?

One must agree with you otherwise they are arrogant and condescending?

Is not that being arrogant and condescending on your part?