Don't Touch Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

A hug from a guy says a lot. It expresses warmth. It expresses an affectionate nature. These are things most women want.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I'm single. I would like to be married. Thus I invest part of my time and energy in meeting men.

The problem is when I am introduced to someone via the internet and then we meet in person
they want to hug me when they first see me. What the heck?!?

These guys are one step away from stranger. Who hugs almost strangers?
Hugging the gas station attendant would actually be more natural, I know that guy better and we've had more conversations!

It's not sexual, I'm wearing my winter coat and a scarf. Are these
just strange lonely men? Are they socially awkward and think hugging an almost stranger is normal? Is it cultural?

It makes no sense to me. Please someone explain this odd behavior.

Firstly im wondering why your meeting strangers off the internet, especially men strangers. If this is what your really doing, then you got a lot more to be worried about then just being hugged.

Crimson_Lark

Apr 17, 2012
Ok, I get that most of you don't understand what I am saying and that's fine. To those who did and responded thanks.

I'm officially signing off of this thread so if you ask me in the chat room about whoever said whatever on it, I will have no clue and I'm not going to bother checking. Ciao people see you around the site!

Aug 2, 2009
Firstly im wondering why your meeting strangers off the internet, especially men strangers. If this is what your really doing, then you got a lot more to be worried about then just being hugged.
Yea true!!! I met this guy one time off the internet and all he wanted to talk about was...

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

That was pretty much awesome Zero!