Don't you see...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Random conversations with God...

You know how you asked for me to show you My Love for you, to make it vivid, make it concrete?

Here, think on this,

See those dogs you call your babies, wagging their happy tails at you, that's also me showing you how happy I am to see you.

See and hear that rain pouring down, it refreshes you so, right? Don’t you know? It is me replenishing the dry soil, on land and in the souls of many.

You know that smile you see on the faces you meet, that sweet bond shared in a safe encountering greet? That is exactly what I am trying to give to you, only much deeper, of course, in the presence of my company.

You know that feeling you get after finding a lost dog, or lost glasses, or even a sock...the different things you seek desperately to find? Well, nothing, not one single person, place, or thing, you find or retrieve, will bring peace and joy, like when you seek and find Me.

You know that communion with nature you experience? This is simply explained. I placed in you the same origin of that nature. Nature, all kinds, is rooted and connected in One life giving source. This is why when you look upon its majestic beauty it testifies to the splendor and presence of me. Have you heard that saying, “when I am in nature, I feel most at home”? Many are simply connecting with the similar birthplace that springs resonance to their being.

You know the love you have for your children and theirs, how your love for them inside grows to heights beyond words, how they are you, and you are them, completely and eternally inseparable? Don't you see? My child, my offspring, you are no less a part of Me, than they are of you.

There are so many gifts that are rooted in me. I gave and give them all, sure for my Glory, but all for your pleasure. Your pleasure brings mine, don’t you see? The breath of Me is giving to you as a token of My Love. When you trust in that Love, the care and value you bring, heightens the value of you and of Me.

Don't you see? The hardships and pain are not all in vain, nor do they disprove my love for you. Divinely though, they strengthen your love for Me. Your heart wrenching aches felt, are not just for you, they, I too feel. You, however, must trust that when fully examined and weighed, My Love and healing are greater than all endured suffering.

To question My Love for you, is certain, when you focus on the darkness this world brings. My unyielding Love, however, is eternal and for all to see, you just have to never stop looking at Me. Yes, you can rest in My unconditional Love. After all, that is what I Am, Love.

Open and receive the word, kneel down and pray, then get up and trust, love and serve, never letting go of My Mercy and My Truth. I am your portion, and My embracing and fulfilling Love received is exponential if you reach your soul to Mine. I'll give you All of Me!!

Will you give Me All of you???