Doodle 1

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've always thought that this was so clever how Jesus opened up with this, to Peter and Andrew.
What an introduction, huh?
Fisher.......men.
Nice.
 
Last edited:
tourist;bt13942 said:
I like the heart with the barbed hook on the end.

It's not a barbed hook it's also a heart, just smaller and points at the bigger heart.
We love Him because He first loved us...
 
You caught the fever! I thought it was a hook at the end of the heart too, and liked it since we are catching men.
 
Joidevivre;bt13945 said:
You caught the fever! I thought it was a hook at the end of the heart too, and liked it since we are catching men.

Idk what that means in slang "to catch the fever"... googling doesnt help it just throws back stuff about flu! lol
Well I started drawing a hook and then realized it was another heart that was caught especially that God doesnt want to hurt us just catch us :)