Sheesh, even Benedict Cumberbatch publicly disapproves of *that* name… he won't even say it, hardly.D'aw, thanks for the support. Hiddlestoners4lyfe <3 and I must say I definitely prefer the term Hiddlestoner to the term that fans of Cumberbatch have.![]()
… I wouldn't tell you if I did.Do you have a RGM-84 handy?
I got an important question :{D
Wouldn't some of this stuff be considered or being categorized as having "lust" or "coveting" another's husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend in reality? Like Brad Pitt (for some ladies haha) knowing that he has jolie as a wife.....?. I was guilty of this once...Lol
When will we all wake up from fantasy land lol...
Yes! My friends and are were watching The Avengers and they were all swooning over Thor, and I made a comment how I thought Loki (Hiddleston) was attractive, and I got some weird looks. Granted, he's a bit dorky looking in that movie, but that didn't sway my opinion.![]()
I HEARD ABOUT THAT! What's the deal, anyway? That show is like Dracula... it doesn't matter how many time you kill it, IT KEEPS COMING BACK...My son and I can't wait until next May!!!!![]()
I have a crush on Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly and Tony Stark from Iron Man.
Has anyone ever experienced crushes like this? I've had crushes on fictional characters, guys on youtube that don't know I exist even though I follow their videos loyally... *sigh*
Let your inner stalker rejoice in this thread!![]()
ASHFSAHGDFASLFGQSIUFGDADCFAHJSFVGLsagfqwgfASCGDFLA sfdvLHLSHDFGLSGRDLSZ GARRETT!!! SOMEONE ELSE WHO KNOWS WHO HE IS! I'M NOT ALONE IN THE WORLD! *BURSTS INTO HAPPY TEARS*
![]()
D:< IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY RELEASED THAT STUPID TRAILER! I BEEN WAITIN ON THAT THING FOR OVER A YEAR!Ah, a kindred spirit!AWESOME!!!
Here's something i'm sure would make you swoon, twillit made me SQUEAL with delight!!!
[video=youtube;9t8mywyMiUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t8mywyMiUo[/video]
YES!!! i MISSED you, Garrett!!!![]()