Doomsday Preppers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
So what is the gospel and I wonder why it says creature as if including animals? :unsure:
You have a highly inquisitive mind, don't you? :) But I will admit, I have wondered this same thing and never had the guts to ask anyone!

"Oh I just said this. Ok, I'm on the right track. And I don't know there seems to be a lot of professing Christian's that you would think the world would be in a better place with all the "forgiving" , "loving God" , "loving enemies" but it seems to be farther into the dark ages."

^ You just wrote this which sparked my interest. I often feel like Christians have been conditioned into an actually unBiblical passivity/pacifism, and then we pat ourselves on the back that we are so forgiving and loving when really we are just filthy cowards enabling perversion, refusing to speak truth because it's hard, failing to be light and salt because there could be consequences, and embracing cowardice because we fear pain or injury.

For example, a few weeks ago I read about a woman on a train who was raped in broad daylight while other passengers around her did nothing. Christ would never have sat like a bump on a log in a situation like that. "Loving thy neighbor" sometimes means visiting some righteous judgment down on the heads of the evildoers who are abusing the innocent neighbor. Jesus Christ would have risked Himself to intervene and help that poor woman.

Here, in the United States of America, governance is SUPPOSED to be of, by, for the People. We Christians have allowed ourselves to be bullied and shamed into silence, and now evildoers control out society. Oh, we are so loving! Transgender pedophiles groom our children, but we are so loving! Oh, we are so forgiving! Oh, never mind that they are murdering babies by the millions, it's not OUR fault! Oh, never mind that the government is killing people with the jab, we have to "render unto Caesar" and "obey the powers that are ordained"!

Oh it makes me sick. We are French kissing the devil and pretending it's virtue.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
we should understand we aren’t perfect
And pursue Christ in the gospel well according to Paul anyways

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3:8-15‬ ‭

We’re simply not perfect we’ve already proven it . it’s a pursuit of Christ knowing we aren’t perfect but aiming for the high calling in Christ

when he says “ be perfect “ look at what he’s talking about

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven:

for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:44-48‬ ‭KJV‬‬

if you look at the contemporary verse in luke it helps focus in on what he’s saying

“For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall be given into your bosom.

For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:32-33, 35-38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we need to be perfect in Mercy towards others the reason is we’re all In the same boat as sinners and lack the perfection required he’s given us a better word “be merciful and receive mercy “which is the law we should live by

“So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”
‭‭James‬ ‭2:12-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

in other words James is saying

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If we’ve sinned once sinless perfection is off the table

“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”
‭‭James‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

one sin violates Gods law and breaks it all making us guilty like everyone else so what are we to do ? It’s now about mercy , true Godly love active love that covers multitudes of sin

“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4:7-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It’s not about sin anymore it’s about repentance from sin and belief in the new things of the gospel
LoL, you said what I want to say.
I've never been perfect but neither have you.
In Christ we can be perfect as God.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
LoL, you said what I want to say.
I've never been perfect but neither have you.
In Christ we can be perfect as God.
nope I sure haven’t been not even close to perfect as flawed as anyone I’ve been and I’m still not perfect is the thing Jesus has healed ALOT of my imperfections but I’m not there yet don’t expect to ever be there in this world but I do trust Jesus who says to believe in him hear and accept his word and follow after him with all my heart that I can claim and that is my hope and trust that he’s able to fix me and he’s proven it a lot of times

he’s perfect and that’s where our perfection comes in we put our faith in him. And his ability to keep his words

of course we aim for perfection but as Paul says it’s a pursuit and acknowledgement of our imperfection to at keeps us pressing toward Christ our redemption

We sure do turn our lives away from sin though but later on if we find we’re not perfect and have done wrong we do have mercy if we are merciful to those who offend us

God bless and keep you in all things Christ Jesus

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Whether the world is good or bad, we should be perfect and perfect as perfect God.
I'm not condemning anyone and I also do not like to call evil good and good evil. It goes against my conscious to honor people that willfully chose to sin or live in ignorance. Hence my question .. where do you draw the line?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I'm not condemning anyone and I also do not like to call evil good and good evil. It goes against my conscious to honor people that willfully chose to sin or live in ignorance. Hence my question .. where do you draw the line?
We can only forgive ignorant people, people choose evil because of their ignorance,
I don't understand what the bottom line is that you ask.
If someone offends me because of someone's ignorance, I can only say that there is no bottom line. I will only be patient and forgive. If I can't do it for the first time, I will do it next time.
Even if someone kills me, I will only choose to forgive first. I'm serious.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
You have a highly inquisitive mind, don't you? :) But I will admit, I have wondered this same thing and never had the guts to ask anyone!
Multiple people have said that lol at first I thought it was an insult :LOL: and now since the question has been asked, what do you think? Do you think the gospel also should reach animals? and if so what is the gospel to them since clearly theirs a language barrier?:unsure:

"Oh I just said this. Ok, I'm on the right track. And I don't know there seems to be a lot of professing Christian's that you would think the world would be in a better place with all the "forgiving" , "loving God" , "loving enemies" but it seems to be farther into the dark ages."

^ You just wrote this which sparked my interest. I often feel like Christians have been conditioned into an actually unBiblical passivity/pacifism, and then we pat ourselves on the back that we are so forgiving and loving when really we are just filthy cowards enabling perversion, refusing to speak truth because it's hard, failing to be light and salt because there could be consequences, and embracing cowardice because we fear pain or injury.

For example, a few weeks ago I read about a woman on a train who was raped in broad daylight while other passengers around her did nothing. Christ would never have sat like a bump on a log in a situation like that. "Loving thy neighbor" sometimes means visiting some righteous judgment down on the heads of the evildoers who are abusing the innocent neighbor. Jesus Christ would have risked Himself to intervene and help that poor woman.

Here, in the United States of America, governance is SUPPOSED to be of, by, for the People. We Christians have allowed ourselves to be bullied and shamed into silence, and now evildoers control out society. Oh, we are so loving! Transgender pedophiles groom our children, but we are so loving! Oh, we are so forgiving! Oh, never mind that they are murdering babies by the millions, it's not OUR fault! Oh, never mind that the government is killing people with the jab, we have to "render unto Caesar" and "obey the powers that are ordained"!

Oh it makes me sick. We are French kissing the devil and pretending it's virtue.
It is extremely sad and infuriating to hear, read, see how nonchalantly people dismiss evil. I really do not understand how I am suppose to be acceptive of blatant evil in society and somehow this makes me evil or judgmental. It's mind boggling that I get condemned for speaking against it while the scoffers, mockers, whoremongers etc get praised. Anywho? :whistle: (whistling)

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
we should understand we aren’t perfect
And pursue Christ in the gospel well according to Paul anyways

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3:8-15‬ ‭

We’re simply not perfect we’ve already proven it . it’s a pursuit of Christ knowing we aren’t perfect but aiming for the high calling in Christ

when he says “ be perfect “ look at what he’s talking about

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven:

for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:44-48‬ ‭KJV‬‬

if you look at the contemporary verse in luke it helps focus in on what he’s saying

“For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall be given into your bosom.

For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:32-33, 35-38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we need to be perfect in Mercy towards others the reason is we’re all In the same boat as sinners and lack the perfection required he’s given us a better word “be merciful and receive mercy “which is the law we should live by

“So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”
‭‭James‬ ‭2:12-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

in other words James is saying

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If we’ve sinned once sinless perfection is off the table

“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”
‭‭James‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

one sin violates Gods law and breaks it all making us guilty like everyone else so what are we to do ? It’s now about mercy , true Godly love active love that covers multitudes of sin

“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4:7-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It’s not about sin anymore it’s about repentance from sin and belief in the new things of the gospel
People willfully choose sin and not in ignorance. I think people know that murdering is bad yet they still do it. I think people know that sleeping with a married person is bad yet they still do it. I could go on and on but I think that it is evident that its not being done in ignorance. And this is not even about God or not anything that harms another physically, emotionally, mentally etc is wrong yet somehow people do all these things and claim they didn't know better. I'm not trying to be perfect but I have basic understanding that killing, murdering, gossiping, bullying, mocking, stealing, etc etc causes harm to others so I do my best to refrain from these actions etc. I really do not believe its all that complicated. I don't know :cautious:

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Multiple people have said that lol at first I thought it was an insult :LOL: and now since the question has been asked, what do you think? Do you think the gospel also should reach animals? and if so what is the gospel to them since clearly theirs a language barrier?:unsure:
Man, you sure do ask the hard questions, sister! But now my curiosity is up and I want to know too. :)

I'll look and see what I can find out. I do know that the term "creature" is used elsewhere in the New Testament in terms of redemption. Probably I'll have to dig into the original languages a little bit.

I'll post back later.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
People willfully choose sin and not in ignorance. I rthink people know that murdering is bad yet they still do it. I think people know that sleeping with a married person is bad yet they still do it. I could go on and on but I think that it is evident that its not being done in ignorance. And this is not even about God or not anything that harms another physically, emotionally, mentally etc is wrong yet somehow people do all these things and claim they didn't know better. I'm not trying to be perfect but I have basic understanding that killing, murdering, gossiping, bullying, mocking, stealing, etc etc causes harm to others so I do my best to refrain from these actions etc. I really do not believe its all that complicated. I don't know :cautious:
“People willfully choose sin and not in ignorance.”

amen your accountable only for what you yourself know is right and wrong

“Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.”
‭‭James‬ ‭4:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

tha the what sin is it is knowing the right thing d not doing it or knowing what we are going to do is wrong and doing it anyway that’s what makes us sinners

“I think people know that murdering is bad yet they still do it. I think people know that sleeping with a married person is bad yet they still do it. I could go on and on but I think that it is evident that its not being done in ignorance”

yeah for instance if someone murdered someone they try hide the evidence they lie and try to avoid ever being caught that’s proves they knew it was wrong.

that’s what proves all under sin it’s what proves that our Will is insufficient to save us. Even if we know something is wrong we eventually still do things we know are wrong that’s proof of this

“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory ( image ) of God;”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus explains to us why we’re like that why if we know something isn’t right do we still do it ?

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
Mark‬ ‭7:21-23‬

we sin because our heart contains knowledge of good and knowledge of evil so we are clear are constantly in a conflict between good and evil evil has a pull and root in our heart.

here’s what Jesus does that the law cannot do he can fix the issue in our heart and remove the knowledge of evil if we hear and follow his commands of the spirit so for instance

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

( that can’t address the issue in our heart but this does )

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart”

you can tell a sinner at heart who harbors lust in thier mind and heart not to commit fornications or adultery all you want but because of what in thier heart they are going to sin according to lust it’s what’s in thier heart and it comes out of us and bears the fruit of sin in other words what we harbor inside comes out in the form of sinful actions.

But I’d we learn the spirit of life in Christ where he’s speak g to our hearts we then will begin to repent of the wrong thoughts and fantasies , we’ll learn not to look at people with lust and well know of those thoughts enter our mind we can reject the thoughts early on and repent then before we ever let it lead us to sin.

if we let Jesus take that heart that’s full of lust , greed , pride , grudge bearing and unforgiveness , vanity ect and we believe his word and make that our law he can do this to that wicked heart

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭51:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

when we begin to have our inner issues cleanses by his word

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

sin loses its power to rule us in that way where we know what’s right and wrong and still do it we only do that because our hearts and minds aren’t right we allow sinful lusts and thoughts to root inside and then we’re not going to ever overcome sin until we let Christ create a new mind and heart that doesn’t allow us to sit and imagine wicked things like adultery , hate and murder , greed and pride all of the sinful motives we allow the world to overcome in our hearts become sinful desires and eventually sinful actions we can be free.

believing Jesus and his Gospel. He changes the issue inside so we have right and wrong stamped on our hearts and it becomes part of who we are not an external command that a sinner is trying to keep but a new man created in righteousness

He’s able to change our heart and that changes us and our actions will flow from a heart that is full of truth and righteousness

we need to learn the right way to think , to believe how to repent of the inner things before we commit the outer things it’s a heart transplant and that frees us from the snare set inside of us that corrupt heart we bear

Jesus is able to do this

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭36:26-27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

he’s not talking about Moses judgements but Gods that came through Christ of we start believing Christ he’s able to change our hearts and that changes everything

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
and now since the question has been asked, what do you think? Do you think the gospel also should reach animals? and if so what is the gospel to them since clearly theirs a language barrier?:unsure:
Well, it wasn't so involved as I thought it would be. In both the Old and New Testaments, "creature" is a generic term for a created thing, though in the Old Testament it usually has the connotation of something with breath.

But because it can refer to things that aren't alive, it seems to me that the message of this verse:

Mar_16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

...must be that we are to preach the Gospel to every creature WHICH CAN RECEIVE IT. In other words, humanity. This makes sense. Christ didn't die for the angels or for animals or for inanimate objects.

Heh, reminds me of something from when I was a kid. I used to preach to my stuffed animals. :)

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
“People willfully choose sin and not in ignorance.”

amen your accountable only for what you yourself know is right and wrong

“Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.”
‭‭James‬ ‭4:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

tha the what sin is it is knowing the right thing d not doing it or knowing what we are going to do is wrong and doing it anyway that’s what makes us sinners

“I think people know that murdering is bad yet they still do it. I think people know that sleeping with a married person is bad yet they still do it. I could go on and on but I think that it is evident that its not being done in ignorance”

yeah for instance if someone murdered someone they try hide the evidence they lie and try to avoid ever being caught that’s proves they knew it was wrong.

that’s what proves all under sin it’s what proves that our Will is insufficient to save us. Even if we know something is wrong we eventually still do things we know are wrong that’s proof of this

“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory ( image ) of God;”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus explains to us why we’re like that why if we know something isn’t right do we still do it ?

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
Mark‬ ‭7:21-23‬

we sin because our heart contains knowledge of good and knowledge of evil so we are clear are constantly in a conflict between good and evil evil has a pull and root in our heart.

here’s what Jesus does that the law cannot do he can fix the issue in our heart and remove the knowledge of evil if we hear and follow his commands of the spirit so for instance

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

( that can’t address the issue in our heart but this does )

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart”

you can tell a sinner at heart who harbors lust in thier mind and heart not to commit fornications or adultery all you want but because of what in thier heart they are going to sin according to lust it’s what’s in thier heart and it comes out of us and bears the fruit of sin in other words what we harbor inside comes out in the form of sinful actions.

But I’d we learn the spirit of life in Christ where he’s speak g to our hearts we then will begin to repent of the wrong thoughts and fantasies , we’ll learn not to look at people with lust and well know of those thoughts enter our mind we can reject the thoughts early on and repent then before we ever let it lead us to sin.

if we let Jesus take that heart that’s full of lust , greed , pride , grudge bearing and unforgiveness , vanity ect and we believe his word and make that our law he can do this to that wicked heart

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭51:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

when we begin to have our inner issues cleanses by his word

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

sin loses its power to rule us in that way where we know what’s right and wrong and still do it we only do that because our hearts and minds aren’t right we allow sinful lusts and thoughts to root inside and then we’re not going to ever overcome sin until we let Christ create a new mind and heart that doesn’t allow us to sit and imagine wicked things like adultery , hate and murder , greed and pride all of the sinful motives we allow the world to overcome in our hearts become sinful desires and eventually sinful actions we can be free.

believing Jesus and his Gospel. He changes the issue inside so we have right and wrong stamped on our hearts and it becomes part of who we are not an external command that a sinner is trying to keep but a new man created in righteousness

He’s able to change our heart and that changes us and our actions will flow from a heart that is full of truth and righteousness

we need to learn the right way to think , to believe how to repent of the inner things before we commit the outer things it’s a heart transplant and that frees us from the snare set inside of us that corrupt heart we bear

Jesus is able to do this

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭36:26-27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

he’s not talking about Moses judgements but Gods that came through Christ of we start believing Christ he’s able to change our hearts and that changes everything
I think my problem is that I care to much I need to learn to not care about other's actions :cautious:

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
We can only forgive ignorant people, people choose evil because of their ignorance,
I don't understand what the bottom line is that you ask.
If someone offends me because of someone's ignorance, I can only say that there is no bottom line. I will only be patient and forgive. If I can't do it for the first time, I will do it next time.
Even if someone kills me, I will only choose to forgive first. I'm serious.
I was not asking a bottom line he said that we need to love like jesus and then I said ok love like Jesus but how much do we tolerate and where do we draw the line, that's all.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I think my problem is that I care to much I need to learn to not care about other's actions :cautious:
This Earth is an arena of choice and consequence. We do the best that we can before God, but we have to understand that others have free will also and we don't get to make their choices for them.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
well I assure you that you aren’t the only Christian who’s noticing things we need to hammer out it’s a lifetime of that or at least it has been for me. The gospel shows us issues we need to work out but also gives us the faith to do that as we fill up our cup with the gospel me it begins to runneth over and flow out

“Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭10:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we all have issues but much more we all have a wonderfully lovong and patient savior who’s able to heal the thkngs in us we haven’t been able to overcome

humans have feeling sometimes they get hurt it’s a lifetime journey and well
Probably always notice things that make us not quite perfect but Jesus already knew that part it’s why he sacrificed himself on our behalf to cover those imperfections and teach us righteousness that pleases the lord

May God strengthen you in your battles and as you work out the issues you perceive , may his spirit quicken your inner man and increase you in his kingdom and power of his word to overcome !! In Jesus precious name !!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Doomsday Peppers

Yahhhhhhh:eek:... some likes 'em hot-hot-hot! o_Oo_Oo_O:cry:

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Not yet :D, hopefully soon. I've seen several videos on how to make one. LOL just mustering the knowledge on how to design it accordingly to be in line with the sun. I saw one video of someone who built one in AZ, I have to say by far its the best I've seen. LOL he even made it to where it swivels to always be in line with the sun.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
I will make this thread into my doomsday prepping and doomsday news and current events as to not make a new thread for every little thing :D.

Apparently, Washington recently issued an order or want to issue one that will give them authority to detain people in "camps". I know there was something else I wanted to say but I forgot :unsure:.