Download link for Christian Chat desktop application for Windows

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
i downloaded adobe air, i clicked the link for this app here and do not get a set up file, the file i have i use it and its got an error message... same as everyone said here.

ideas?

Jul 30, 2012
The windows desktop application is now updated to resolve the installer issue.

YOU MUST UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS VERSION FIRST. (If it's your first time installing it, no worries, simply go ahead.)

The latest update is here:

https://christianchat.com/windows
Hi Robo, I tried this link and keep getting the error message like everyone else. Is there any way you could kindly send an updated link for 2020?

Thanks so much,

DD.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
The windows desktop application is now updated to resolve the installer issue.

YOU MUST UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS VERSION FIRST. (If it's your first time installing it, no worries, simply go ahead.)

The latest update is here:

https://christianchat.com/windows
i downloaded it and it doesnt work. installer file is missing.

Jul 30, 2012
Hey Tararose, you there? Would be great to solve this. Perhaps we can help each other somehow? I have tried everything, but to no avail :(

Jul 30, 2012
i downloaded it and it doesnt work. installer file is missing.
Hey Tararose, you there? Would be great to solve this. Perhaps we can help each other somehow? I have tried everything, but to no avail :(

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Installation problems have been going on for a while now, with no answers or solutions offered by the site. It is a long term problem that seems to be ignored.
Only one solution that works for some is to install Adobe Air (or update it if you have it) before installing. That works for some people. Everyone else seems to be stuck.
Trying the User 2 User Tech forums may have other suggestions. There are multiple threads on the subject already up.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
I have it working from a download about 6 months back, but I tried on other pcs and this file is missing. Only the creator can sort it to my knowledge. Some people seem to have found ways around it, I have a daughter who programs as a hobby and she said she cant fix it because it is such a little used chat system that the missing file isnt online anywhere to get and patch it in. Basically the maker needs to update it and patch the file or something... I have windows 10 on the machine it works on and the one it doesnt, really have very little differences in the machines....

I tried copying over the working files to the new pc but they are protected so i cant.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk

Installation problems have been going on for a while now, with no answers or solutions offered by the site. It is a long term problem that seems to be ignored.
Only one solution that works for some is to install Adobe Air (or update it if you have it) before installing. That works for some people. Everyone else seems to be stuck.
Trying the User 2 User Tech forums may have other suggestions. There are multiple threads on the subject already up.
I downloaded the adobe air but no difference
thanks

will try over there, DD lets go take a look and see if we can make it happen

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
well, lets pray and wait and see. thanks for the support and suggesting
team work :) hopefully catch you in the chat lol

Jul 30, 2012
How to Access CC Chat on Windows

1. Make sure you have downloaded Adobe Air first = https://get.adobe.com/air/
2. Then, change the time on your computer to 24 November 2019 for about 5pm.
3. Click on https://christianchat.com/windows

Try this Tararose! Hope it works :) It worked for me!
When you're done, just change the time back, lol. Let me know how you get on. This was certainly an answer to prayer - praise God! I'm no computer programmer, but God sure is :)

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
When you're done, just change the time back, lol. Let me know how you get on. This was certainly an answer to prayer - praise God! I'm no computer programmer, but God sure is :)
Wow it worked lol. fabulous!!!I tried to change the time first and my pc acted up but then when i did it in the order you suggested, it worked first time. you are a star

Jul 30, 2012
Wow it worked lol. fabulous!!!I tried to change the time first and my pc acted up but then when i did it in the order you suggested, it worked first time. you are a star
You know what, let's praise God - He is certainly ALL-WISE! Praise God! If you come on at some point, we could chat there now, lol!

thecomatose

Nov 16, 2009
Around
I guess that won't work when you get the message: "Connection problem! Check your wifi/ data connection. Then try again." :(

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Adobe Air is no-go for me with its framework issues. So I'll pass it by. Ty anyways.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
Adobe Air is no-go for me with its framework issues. So I'll pass it by. Ty anyways.
maybe you can uninstall air once you get the chat installed. I haven’t tried that though. Just a thought... I am not tech savvy so sorry if I am barking up the wrong tree.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
maybe you can uninstall air once you get the chat installed. I haven’t tried that though. Just a thought... I am not tech savvy so sorry if I am barking up the wrong tree.
The chat requires Air to run.