Download link for Christian Chat desktop application for Windows

hawke0777

Oct 21, 2016
having an issue with adobe air installer, will not install on my computer it says and i quote "the application could not be installed because he installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author."

can you please help i have been trying to install this on and off for the last month.

peaceguy

Nov 3, 2016
Dear all,
I have the following messege when I try to install or enter the chat room. "The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author".
Best regards,

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
having an issue with adobe air installer, will not install on my computer it says and i quote "the application could not be installed because he installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author."

can you please help i have been trying to install this on and off for the last month.
Did you try deleting the installer and downloading a new one?

Susan

Jan 1, 2021
I cannot download Christian chat app. I am having the same message appear as others in this forum. Not sure what to do about it.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I cannot download Christian chat app. I am having the same message appear as others in this forum. Not sure what to do about it.
Of none of the already mentioned suggestions don't work then you're probably out of luck.

Sasja2

Dec 15, 2018
The installer is not working ... Adobe Air always says that an error is thrown when trying to install the app.

Sasja2

Dec 15, 2018