If there are any Dr. Who fans out there, I just wanted to get your thoughts about the end of the season finale the other day. It was AWESOME!
LOL..TinTin is all giddy now. Doctor Who is one of those shows I had no use for growing up. I just didn't "get it". I wanted lightsabers & Force choking & carbonite! I must say,over the years the few episodes I dropped in on seem kind of interesting,though as to a plot or story line I still have no idea what's going on. I think one day I will have to pull up a seat & at least watch the newer stuff starting back with Eccleson? is that his name...I know him from Dog Soldiers. lol anyways...looks like the Doctor has certainly come a long ways since the day I used to walk in on my step-dad watching Tom Baker as the Doctor. (I must say,whenever PBS begged for money,I always wanted to send in enough money for that scarf,but someone told me all you get are the instructions of how to knit it) LOL WHO knows? (hahaha see what I did there)
Star Trek??? You sicken me. LOLI know dude. I remember the show and there was this girl who was obsessed with it. I just couldn't get into it. But I could watch star trek. Go figure.
Star Trek??? You sicken me. LOL
but but.... i like matt smith. i dont want him to leave! my hubby reassures me that he will still be in, phew. i dont know who this john is, he looks old and grumpy. iv been to used to having a doctor that has been easy on the eyes.
i was really scared by the guys in that one with no face and sharp teeth. did they have a name? but how long will the doctor carry on for??? are we getting near the end? its a sad thought, i cryed so much when rory and amy pond died. i really like clara, shes so cool. mmm soufla.
