Drawing Challenge 🎨

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Dont forget you guys have to vote or comments on the person re-drawing. The person with the most vote win.

Also dont forget the people who are partcipating the drawing challenge and sumbit their artwork must draw re-draw the other person drawing.
Great thread! I dont have a scanner that works now but I'll join in when I do 😁

A

amberlynlover7

To make it easier for you since you don't have a scanner. You can take a pic of your drawing from your phone. And use your charge as a usb drive which you connect your phone from your computer or laptop. You can see some files that has your drawing inside your phone and you can put in the computer or laptop.

A

amberlynlover7

Or you can just take a pic from your drawing of your phone and upload it here.

A

amberlynlover7

Here are some drawing I made in the summer. which are some of my original charachter.

20190408_130742.jpg 20190408_130714.jpg 20190408_131844.jpg

A

amberlynlover7

I will like to thank you all for some of the people who participated for the drawing challenges. As for the winners. it was hard to decide. Instead of having 1st place 2nd place and 3rd winner. I decided to make everyone the winners ( For the people who have submitted their artwork and participate the drawing challenges.) Since everyone have their own unique style of drawing.

To the people that participate and have posted their artwork here.

Comment down below. What kinds of things you guys or gals want me to draw for you.

I will be doing three things. For you guys and gals.

(A Lineart/Sketch/Color drawing.)

It could be on hand drawn on paper or digitally on the computer. Which ever you guys or gals want.