I had a dream last night and in it a verse from the Bible stood out Luke 21:11
"fearful sights and great signs"
In the dream there were people in army uniforms going through some kind of tunnels, when they came out they were panicked and dis-orientated and fearful as though they had seen or experienced terrors, trying to comprehend what had gone on in there, one woman lay on the ground as though dying or dead. I heard the words and saw them highlighted in the book. "Great signs" kept standing out and being said. And terrors!
"fearful sights and great signs"
In the dream there were people in army uniforms going through some kind of tunnels, when they came out they were panicked and dis-orientated and fearful as though they had seen or experienced terrors, trying to comprehend what had gone on in there, one woman lay on the ground as though dying or dead. I heard the words and saw them highlighted in the book. "Great signs" kept standing out and being said. And terrors!