I had an interesting dream last night. see I have been thinking a lot about all my sins, my flaws the kind of person I am and who I want to be and I believe this dream was the enemies attempt to discourage me. in this dream there was me and several ppl and something was happening. every person that God saw as worthy, clean pure had a glowing light appear over their head. when it came my turn there was a pause but then no glow appeared and the enemy happened to be right next to me and boy was he happy, he was laughing and mocking me. that's all I remember. Honestly I could easily see this as a warning dream, I mean its not like I am unaware of my sins. its not like I see myself as worthy to go home and be with God. But I see this as as two possibilities. 1 this is a dream from satan to scare and discourage me 2 this is a dream from God to warn me to clean up my act because if I don't when the time comes I won't make it.
so on my walk I was thinking of this, the second possibility if true doesn't really concern me because if there is one thing I have learned by being with God is that if anyone can change a heart if anyone can purify a soul if anyone has the power and the ability to make a person just like Jesus it is him. So this is why I am not afraid, I am so confident in the Lords power and ability that I am not afraid in the least. even if I am not who God's wants and needs me to be now I know I will be
so on my walk I was thinking of this, the second possibility if true doesn't really concern me because if there is one thing I have learned by being with God is that if anyone can change a heart if anyone can purify a soul if anyone has the power and the ability to make a person just like Jesus it is him. So this is why I am not afraid, I am so confident in the Lords power and ability that I am not afraid in the least. even if I am not who God's wants and needs me to be now I know I will be