J
J-Kay-2
Guest
2/11/14
I had dream yesterday morning a man was
having to give me my prescription medication, rationed. Instead
of the usual 30 for month. It was one each, in a soiled rag, size
of handkerchief.
Does this not speak of something in our future ?
Remember I dreamed of having to pick up food of sidewalk to eat?
That dream was in the 1970's.
The Prescription pill dream was yesterday 2/11/14.
Strange Loud Sound Woke Me 3:00 AM - Not a Dream
2/12/14
This morning at 3:00 something very odd happened and woke me up.
I can't even do it justice by trying to tell it. It was a sound in my ear,
that I have never heard in my lifetime. I know what it wasn't. But I
don't know why. It was so loud. Lasted only few seconds. Like one
long ......and one short..... What? I don't know. I told my husband
the best way to say it might remind me of is like a warning ...maybe
like an air raid siren ? But not totally with that same tone.
I prayed and asked the Father, what is this about ?
I had dream yesterday morning a man was
having to give me my prescription medication, rationed. Instead
of the usual 30 for month. It was one each, in a soiled rag, size
of handkerchief.
Does this not speak of something in our future ?
Remember I dreamed of having to pick up food of sidewalk to eat?
That dream was in the 1970's.
The Prescription pill dream was yesterday 2/11/14.
Strange Loud Sound Woke Me 3:00 AM - Not a Dream
2/12/14
This morning at 3:00 something very odd happened and woke me up.
I can't even do it justice by trying to tell it. It was a sound in my ear,
that I have never heard in my lifetime. I know what it wasn't. But I
don't know why. It was so loud. Lasted only few seconds. Like one
long ......and one short..... What? I don't know. I told my husband
the best way to say it might remind me of is like a warning ...maybe
like an air raid siren ? But not totally with that same tone.
I prayed and asked the Father, what is this about ?