Dream of Purse Being Stolen or Lost

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Guest
I had recurring dream for years. I dreamed I
would lose my purse. It would either be stolen,
or I would lose it. I panicked every time. I would
wake up in fear it would really happen.

Finally after much prayer and seeking God for
the answer as to why I dreamed that over and over.
He showed me in my purse I keep all my important
identity.

The meaning then became clear. I was afraid of
losing my identity. Everything I owned, in a sense
was in that purse. It was a revelation and I quit
dreaming that dream.

Do you think I have found myself ? Or maybe I am
not afraid of losing my identity.
I would like to think it does not matter who I am to
me, but that I belong to Jesus Christ ~

~J~K~2
 
Deja vu!

The nightmare I told my sister dealt with that... In a nutshell: 3 men in black uniforms came and took all my papers, my ID card and all the ORIGINALS of those letters soporting my personal CV... I tried to find some help, because I was alone with those men, in front of the building I lived all my lifehood (it meant my entire life up to 26 years).

Somehow it happend!

The citizenship I hope is that one I´ll be given, if God wills.