Dream of the Jet Crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter danschance
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

danschance

Guest
7/15/2007

​
I had a nightmare of a military jet fighter plane accident. In my dream I was driving a car down a two lane highway lined on both sides by pine trees. Moving from left to right I saw two planes flying close together. At that moment I saw the lead plane nose down. Someone in my car said "Is that supposed to happen?"

They continued on a slight downward course until it was out of sight, over the top of the pine trees. I heard and felt a violent terrifying explosion followed by a fireball. Then I felt something hit the upper side of my head. The people in the car started screaming "get out of here!"
Then fire and debris started raining down and I could see people running for safety. The body of the pilot fell in front of me. His arms and legs had been severed. He looked black as coal and his face seemed to stare at me with a look of horror.
Lastly, I saw a beautiful blond woman in a white dress, in her mid 30's laying on right her side and pushed up her torso with one hand. She was covered in flames but not being consumed by them. The flames swirled around her and she looked confused.
I woke up and went to my PC to search for jet plane crashes but was unable to find anything remotely close to my dream. I told several people at work and family members. I even sent my story to a web site that specializes in dream interpretation.
Seven days later, I logged on my PC and saw the headlines of a Blue Angel jet crash. The details were exactly like my dream. I looked at the news photos and even saw a two lane road like the one in my dream strewn with debris. The big shock came when I saw a photo of the deceased pilot. He was the pilot in my dream!
At the air show, in North Carolina, there were 7 or 9 Blue Angels doing acrobatics. The swooped down and all but one pulled up. The one that didn't pull up continued straight and slowly nosed down. Another pilot followed him until the plane crashed in a home.
I always wonder what I should have done. Could I have prevented this accident? Who should I have told?
 

Attachments

  • *comforter.jpg
    *comforter.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 1