Dream? or Evil?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
So I strated off having dreams about angels or spirits or what ever telling me I need to change all though I founds some random facts off in the trivia they gave me. Anyway I asked out God to help and and he showed me away. Long story short the man I met was half cat and a he said he was son of a God and I told him I was jesus's. He was quite rude and told me the only reason he wanted to see me was because he bumped into me a an eyecare shop and wanted to give glasses back. Which was a lie...Actually now that Im typing it I feel better at over how ridiculous it sounds but anyway the ending to the dream was big letters that said Jesus like someone was mocking me.

wanderer6059

Oct 27, 2013
So I strated off having dreams about angels or spirits or what ever telling me I need to change all though I founds some random facts off in the trivia they gave me. Anyway I asked out God to help and and he showed me away. Long story short the man I met was half cat and a he said he was son of a God and I told him I was jesus's. He was quite rude and told me the only reason he wanted to see me was because he bumped into me a an eyecare shop and wanted to give glasses back. Which was a lie...Actually now that Im typing it I feel better at over how ridiculous it sounds but anyway the ending to the dream was big letters that said Jesus like someone was mocking me.
Bad Pizza...

1 part you day, 1 part the words you probably read, 2 parts what your mind was on, .5 part the devil.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Monnkai and this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Loveyou

May 9, 2018
I have had dreams that were not Godly so I started to pray for God to bless my dreams at night . I pretty much stopped having nightmares and weird dreams

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, Help this person to see You and Your spiritual kingdom clearly and stand on his or her identity in Christ. Protect this person from all evil spirits and demons. I pray Christ would this person's main focus in life. Help this person to have sweet dreams and dreams only from You and wake up feeling refreshed and on time. Thank You, Lord, that You are powerful and capable of doing this. In Christ's Name, Amen.