Dream Repetition

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 2, 2019
This was copied and paste from the other forum to here

I also want to know your opinions about this dream

First thing first i seldom speak in english so i'm not good in this hope you will understand what i meant

July 20, 2018
i don't know why this dream still in my mind though it's already been 9 years ago or less at first i thought it was just nonsense since i haven't accepted Jesus Christ as my savior yet and at that time i don't even know him and i think i'm kind of slow sometimes since it took me 9 years in order for me to think about this weird dream just 4 months ago i remembered this vivid at the same time vague dream where i was in a boat a big boat with a lot of people in my back or maybe we're just two inside this huge boat i don't recognized anyone though and i was staring at this boat huge gate and outside there was a storm lightning everywhere dark clouds i can feel the violent wind and it's cold and water keeps splashing on our faces to be precise was just my face i didn't really see anyone except for one in front of me i don't know who is he though he's hanging with the huge door opened and the waves* keeps smashing the huge boat i think that dream was noah's ark and then suddenly i went next door lol i didn't felt weird at that dream because it's a dream after i enter the door i was outside of my house it was around midnight and there was a party and i went towards someone who's roasting bbq i remembered i know them but forgot the only thing i clearly remember was my cousin then we started eating bbq then i look up the sky i saw a huge boulder was flaming red hitting our neighbors and keep wreaking havoc everywhere there were countless meteor showers i saw a lot of house particles crashed they were flying and even people flying everywhere due to the cause of meteor shower but we kept eating and drinking still the party continuous people were laughing smiling dancing and another meteor i think it was heading our way or not i didn't felt weird because it was a dream though idk it was until i woke up i just don't know if that meteor fall on us at that time i didn't felt scared just felt weird and ridiculous

but 4 months ago i felt kind of scared and kind of just overthinking this since now that i think about it isn't that dream was i was in noah's ark the first time that GOD destroyed the earth then next door was the 2nd destruction? and the coming of Jesus Christ

it was written in the bible that stars will fall to the earth or everything just coincidence?

or is this about me? that since GOD loves all of us he wants me to change he wants me to follow him? since if i don't change HE will roast me nonstop?

Jun 2, 2019
And Correction i was there watching those huge boulders wrecking havoc no one notice anything weird i am the only person whose looking up the sky while those that are around me are just chatting not really dancing but there was a music that makes you go with the flow a bit remembered i modified that dancing eating thingy just to make it look good well it just minor thing i guess but yeah they were smiling and laughing while chatting in the middle of the night

Jun 2, 2019
wondered why there's no reply they prolly had a headache while reading and stopped midway qwq

R

Rasputin_OZ

if this was your dream it is a warning. you are floating along through life doing what you want to do.

But God is keeping you safe at present so you can make a decision, make it sooner rather than later.

Jun 2, 2019
if this was your dream it is a warning. you are floating along through life doing what you want to do.

But God is keeping you safe at present so you can make a decision, make it sooner rather than later.
whoa this seems much more closer to the meaning of my current life than what others said

but where did you based this all? there was 2 scenes in 1 dream

not sure if my current situation is too late but it's full of mixture of anxiety,love,fear,depression,emptiness for short mdd an untreated one except there's love cause of circumstance

R

Rasputin_OZ

whoa this seems much more closer to the meaning of my current life than what others said

but where did you based this all? there was 2 scenes in 1 dream

not sure if my current situation is too late but it's full of mixture of anxiety,love,fear,depression,emptiness for short mdd an untreated one except there's love cause of circumstance
from both scenes comes the meaning . it never too late till you die, if you know when that is you still have time. if you don't know when, perhaps time is now to do it

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Noah’s ark is a symbolic picture of being safe or saved from destruction by being “in Christ”. In means a fixed position. It doesn’t change because we are born as a new creation person that God makes new when we accept His Sons sacrifice or the exchange of Gods innocence for our sins. That is the action of God in our spirit when we believe Jesus died and then rose from the dead to give us new life.

It’s an exchange between God and man,.

Safe in the boat no matter what storm in life comes your way.

Run to Him for your safety. Ask Him to forgive you and come into your “heart”. And to fill you with His Holy Spirit.

If you haven’t yet done so.

He loves you and the dream means He’s calling you.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
from both scenes comes the meaning . it never too late till you die, if you know when that is you still have time. if you don't know when, perhaps time is now to do it
I don't understand Rasputin. You keep saying you have unbelief and a lack of faith in your other posts on this site yet sometimes your writings encourage others to believe. I call that faith. Perhaps you are too hard on yourself. Is it God who is telling you you have unbelief and lack of faith or is it the devil? He is called the accuser.

R

Rasputin_OZ

I don't understand Rasputin. You keep saying you have unbelief and a lack of faith in your other posts on this site yet sometimes your writings encourage others to believe. I call that faith. Perhaps you are too hard on yourself. Is it God who is telling you you have unbelief and lack of faith or is it the devil? He is called the accuser.
just because I not hearing him clearly doesn't mean he not calling others.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
or is this about me? that since GOD loves all of us he wants me to change he wants me to follow him? since if i don't change HE will roast me nonstop?
First part = Noah's Ark
today the Spirit-filled church is like Noah's Ark = sanctuary and safety when the end comes
26 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man.
27 They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark,
and the flood came and destroyed them all.
Luke 17:

And here is the second part of your dream
God is telling you to seek him and to seek salvation in the gospel.

https://www.facebook.com/trfphils/

Jun 2, 2019
First part = Noah's Ark
today the Spirit-filled church is like Noah's Ark = sanctuary and safety when the end comes
26 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man.
27 They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark,
and the flood came and destroyed them all.
Luke 17:

And here is the second part of your dream
God is telling you to seek him and to seek salvation in the gospel.

https://www.facebook.com/trfphils/
just to clarify when you put all your burden on him would you still remember that burden? what would you think of or say to him when you remember that burden who you cast on him?

Jun 2, 2019
Noah’s ark is a symbolic picture of being safe or saved from destruction by being “in Christ”. In means a fixed position. It doesn’t change because we are born as a new creation person that God makes new when we accept His Sons sacrifice or the exchange of Gods innocence for our sins. That is the action of God in our spirit when we believe Jesus died and then rose from the dead to give us new life.

It’s an exchange between God and man,.

Safe in the boat no matter what storm in life comes your way.

Run to Him for your safety. Ask Him to forgive you and come into your “heart”. And to fill you with His Holy Spirit.

If you haven’t yet done so.

He loves you and the dream means He’s calling you.
but the next door we probably died while people who are around me busy doing worldly things and am the only one who realized what was coming even it's already happening no one else realized

but in reality probably i am more wicked than them wicked in the things that i see because i can't see their hearts the things that they do compare to the things that i do is more evil

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
just to clarify when you put all your burden on him would you still remember that burden? what would you think of or say to him when you remember that burden who you cast on him?
When you pray to God (our Father and Jesus) to place your burdens (what troubles you) over to God to deal with and to resolve,
then it is a matter of your faith. How much faith do you have?
If you have confidence in God working out for your good what you have prayed to Him about, then you are able to let go and
trust in the Lord with all your heart.
This brings great peace of mind.
Your mind is not wiped clean like a memory drive, and your circumstances may not change for the better immediately, but by
faith you should not be stressed over your problems - for to keep on fretting and stressing is unbelief.

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
but in reality probably i am more wicked than them wicked in the things that i see because i can't see their hearts the things that they do compare to the things that i do is more evil
God is giving you a warning - take heed and do something about this chance to save your life.

Jun 2, 2019
When you pray to God (our Father and Jesus) to place your burdens (what troubles you) over to God to deal with and to resolve,
then it is a matter of your faith. How much faith do you have?
If you have confidence in God working out for your good what you have prayed to Him about, then you are able to let go and
trust in the Lord with all your heart.
This brings great peace of mind.
Your mind is not wiped clean like a memory drive, and your circumstances may not change for the better immediately, but by
faith you should not be stressed over your problems - for to keep on fretting and stressing is unbelief.

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:
when i pray i pray to the father not to jesus but in the name of jesus his only begotten son
God is giving you a warning - take heed and do something about this chance to save your life.
if he really is why did he showed me that i know that he's already here the omega is here while those good people that are around me knows nothing good people in terms of faith in the holy ghost

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
but the next door we probably died while people who are around me busy doing worldly things and am the only one who realized what was coming even it's already happening no one else realized

What was crucified with Christ on the Cross was our ego. If you look at the word I in Strong's concordance, you will see this. Our ego is our nature and because we all are born into sin, it's our nature that's the problem not what we do or don't do. No one sin is greater than another.

Rejection of the gospel is the difference between a sinner and a Christian. Apparently you don't reject it so give it to those around you. Then the choice is theirs alone. But, even a small seed of truth may take root later. Leave results with Him. Pray for them.