Dream

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
Every Nation is His Work and He does with all as He please and see fit :D blessed are all under His shelter.

“Are you Israelites more important to me
than the Ethiopians?[a]” asks the Lord.
“I brought Israel out of Egypt,
but I also brought the Philistines from Crete[b]
and led the Arameans out of Kir.

But He has already Chosen, before the creation of the World. Amen

Shc

Jul 12, 2017
I had a dream/vision from the Lord but i'm not really sure about it's meaning, I never assume nor don't want to assume thing out of my own mind about the meaning, the things i get are always legit and not based upon imagination so i'm seeking for a brother to explain it to me maybe.

Blessings and peace.

Just curious to know what your dream was.... not that I can explain anything but I too have had dreams which I believe was from God ...can you please share

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
If you're really seeking truth you wouldn't be online asking strangers with any sort of belief system and character you know nothing about to interpret what you believe God sent.
We are told to be wise and your choice completely lacks wisdom.
That is just plain …….. UGLY. The name of the site is CHRISTIAN...…..A person should be able to trust that. Why be mean to this young man, all he did was to ask if anyone had an interpretation. He should recognize truth when he sees it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yep.
My understanding of dreams is, we are to go back to the author of the dream for its interpretation. In this we are to go to G-d to find the interpretation.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I'm praying, asking God to surround you with His love, provide wisdom and direction regarding your dreams. Grace and peace to you!