Dreaming

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2017
Hi all, do any of you have dreams at times that are a bit disturbing? I feel I’m having anxiety about this. Last night after I got off the phone with my mother ... I had a dream that she died, but I saw her she was talking to my sister. I mean I was crying very hard it’s like only we could see her and I couldn’t stop crying. Then this sad rnb song was playing in the background it’s odd.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I think for now it's best to ignore this dream it might just be something to make you worry from the enemy, if you have a fear of losing your mom then the enemy will use that against you even in dreams. If it causes you fear and anxiety it probably isn't from God

dpdaniel

Jun 30, 2013
Well most people have dreams and some are disturbing especially when it is connected to a dear one the emotions take over due to a natural reaction of perceptions that exist within the environment. Shake your self out of the dream, pray or just reach out to a loved one nearby and then pray and get back to bed. Pray that God will guard your mind and heart and that will give you peace, a peace that passeth all understanding.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Anymore I usually just have dreams that I’m on vacation.

Dec 26, 2017
I think for now it's best to ignore this dream it might just be something to make you worry from the enemy, if you have a fear of losing your mom then the enemy will use that against you even in dreams. If it causes you fear and anxiety it probably isn't from God
Thank you! It’s like I’m trying to but ugh it was so bad.. then I messed up and googled what it meant it it said it’s a ad omen something horrible... and then I saw something some evangelist wrote it’s bad for sorrow or bad in your life... that made my heart drope...

Dec 26, 2017
Anymore I usually just have dreams that I’m on vacation.
Lol I wish
Well most people have dreams and some are disturbing especially when it is connected to a dear one the emotions take over due to a natural reaction of perceptions that exist within the environment. Shake your self out of the dream, pray or just reach out to a loved one nearby and then pray and get back to bed. Pray that God will guard your mind and heart and that will give you peace, a peace that passeth all understanding.
Amen, I agree. I should just pray. It just woke me up and I was up all night untill it was time for work. It’s like ever since the passing of my 10 year old niece... I’m just affraid... like maybe it’s my turn or my toddlers

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Thank you! It’s like I’m trying to but ugh it was so bad.. then I messed up and googled what it meant it it said it’s a ad omen something horrible... and then I saw something some evangelist wrote it’s bad for sorrow or bad in your life... that made my heart drope...
Yeah sadly there are plenty of people out there who will mislead you like that, sometimes people think they understand something and have pure intentions but some of the worst things done in history were with good intentions. Most of those types don't rely so much on a biblical stand point they are more interesting in meaning inside symbolism and dreams which makes them miss the entire meaning or message of the dream and even what kind it is. Understanding how dreams work and understanding how they work with God and with human brain is vital before anyone tries to interpret them otherwise you get people like you encountered who are actually damaging those seeking their help

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah i agree. It’s interesting I have had soooo many dreams my whole life. I mean from falling, being shot, teeth falling out. Recently about a few months ago I was having dreams so much. One was about the rapture, it was stormy night, winds blowing. My mom, dad, sister and I were running for cover. We ended up down in like a underground place all of a sudden someone yelled Jesus is here! We lifted up our hands and head to we heard behold. We were so excited! Sadly, Jesus( or who seemed to be) stood next to us and talked to us, and then the man said I’m just kidding I’m not Jesus and we were so disappointed. So it’s like I have so many!

U

Ugly

Hi all, do any of you have dreams at times that are a bit disturbing? I feel I’m having anxiety about this. Last night after I got off the phone with my mother ... I had a dream that she died, but I saw her she was talking to my sister. I mean I was crying very hard it’s like only we could see her and I couldn’t stop crying. Then this sad rnb song was playing in the background it’s odd.
I've had dreams of people dying. I know at least one person had a dream of me dying. It happens. No reason to blow it out of proportion.
I, and others I've known, have had upsetting or disturbing dreams that had affects on us that stayed with us. Sometimes for hours after. One friend was bothered for days after.
It happens.

Dec 26, 2017
I've had dreams of people dying. I know at least one person had a dream of me dying. It happens. No reason to blow it out of proportion.
I, and others I've known, have had upsetting or disturbing dreams that had affects on us that stayed with us. Sometimes for hours after. One friend was bothered for days after.
It happens.
Thanks for telling me that. It definitely is sticking wIth me

Jul 27, 2018
Regina Saskatchewan
I’ve had a dream that I can’t seem to get out of my mind it’s kind of disturbing but it keeps popping into my thoughts..

It is simple, I’m in a white room I think and I see a baby crying it’s only dressed in a diaper and laying on what looks like a wooden carpentry horse but the middle part is thick maybe as big as a couch arm. I realize in horror that the baby is in pain so I pick it up and see it’s spine is very crooked. I then without any thought process quickly in one smooth movement lay the baby over the wooden horses middle so it’s spin makes bridge postur aided by the wood and the baby’s spin is made strait and I wake up.

Weird..

G

Greeneyedwriter

I would say the dreams I am able to recall (which is far fewer now than my teen years) typically involve flying, the outdoors and animals. On another forum, I was noteworthy for having very stable dream environments.

I would also post a link to a snippet of Dane Cook talking about one of his dreams, but I suspect the profanity wouldn't go over well.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Interestingly enough I had two of the dreams in two nights these past two nights which never happens to me really at least not the same kind reoccurring. In both dreams I was speaking to people how the rapture and end times is at hand and speaking how all the signs are already right in our faces and both I also for some reason spoke especially of the revelation 12 sign in the heavens that happened before the only difference in them was the first one I was speaking to people in general but in the second I was speaking to my family and it fell on deaf ears and they were even laughing and were like ok Blain.

I have to admit it's been a long time since I have had a dream that had anything to do with God or bible prophecy. I know this is different from not just my normal dreams but even my dreams from God in general, it has never occurred twice in a row before

dpdaniel

Jun 30, 2013
I am reminded of Paul Simon's song "Last night I had the strangest dream" Worth listening too :):)

Dec 26, 2017
I’ve had a dream that I can’t seem to get out of my mind it’s kind of disturbing but it keeps popping into my thoughts..

It is simple, I’m in a white room I think and I see a baby crying it’s only dressed in a diaper and laying on what looks like a wooden carpentry horse but the middle part is thick maybe as big as a couch arm. I realize in horror that the baby is in pain so I pick it up and see it’s spine is very crooked. I then without any thought process quickly in one smooth movement lay the baby over the wooden horses middle so it’s spin makes bridge postur aided by the wood and the baby’s spin is made strait and I wake up.

Weird..
That’s different? It’s interesting what our dreams can be

Dec 26, 2017
Interestingly enough I had two of the dreams in two nights these past two nights which never happens to me really at least not the same kind reoccurring. In both dreams I was speaking to people how the rapture and end times is at hand and speaking how all the signs are already right in our faces and both I also for some reason spoke especially of the revelation 12 sign in the heavens that happened before the only difference in them was the first one I was speaking to people in general but in the second I was speaking to my family and it fell on deaf ears and they were even laughing and were like ok Blain.

I have to admit it's been a long time since I have had a dream that had anything to do with God or bible prophecy. I know this is different from not just my normal dreams but even my dreams from God in general, it has never occurred twice in a row before
See I have had a few rapture dream, it was interesting the colors I saw and everything amazing

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
See I have had a few rapture dream, it was interesting the colors I saw and everything amazing
Yes I have too have had rapture dreams and even a few actual visions of it I have also had many prophetic dreams of what is to come and also of the tribulation. As to why I was given them I can only think he wanted me to prepare my heart for it all one thing I always sensed was the nearness of it all and yet every day it honestly seems so very far away to me lol

Aug 2, 2009

Weird..
Maybe this means you should be a chiropractor. :D;)