Dreams - Trees burning 03/01/2013

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LovelyU

Banned
Nov 30, 2013
107
1
0
I had a dream of Australia, trees were on fire, It may have been around the middle of Aus or even outer Queensland/inner Aus?, my parents are touring Aus atm and I think they are in outer Queensland closer to the middle of Aus, someone said they're around the middle of Aus? Anyway, I saw them on their motorbike riding through a town and in the background were trees on fire.
 

Attachments

  • acts 16 household.jpg
    acts 16 household.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 157
He! He!

You reminded me those days when I had those dreams I don´t miss.
The think I like is your public transparency, Mrs.
Probably you´re saving more written papers than those I have at my home.
 
Hello :) I have many more previous dreams, I haven't written them down but for some reason I thought I should start to record them. I have some that I will never forget, which stay very vivid in my mind. I wish now that I did write them all down, they would have been interesting to go back to read and remember. I don't think I would miss them either.
 
One I misssed:

"I walked into the water and could be breathing inside the water..."

It meant a lot of things, but I´d like HIM to tell me the things CLEAR so I don´t wnat to be guessing or asking interpretations. That´s way I said I don´t miss any.
 
I spoke to my mum today, they had a good trip! She mentioned that she could smell smoke all day yesterday, she went on to say that an island not far from them was on fire, the smoke apparently can be smelt all the way up to Brisbane. I asked how long it had been on fire, she said 3 days.