Dreams:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

At times I hate living my dreams when I sleep. It reminds me why I am single to begin with.

I choose to be single becquse the way I get seen.

I guess the grill lastnight made me have this particular dream.

This girl in my dream acted like she liked me so much then in the end she said, "we are through, i am with him. Always have been".

It is that game i hate so much. The game to make someone jealous.

The game to make you the last resort, the inbetween guy.

Yeah i played it myself a few times in my life. I guess its because i been done that eay since the begining.

Id rather be single then place my heart on the line once more, thats why i stated long ago no more internet relationships for me.

My friend told people thinge bout me thay were very false just to make himself look good to the women.

It makes him look like a fool, they all see how i act and how he acts.

And im sure they wonder why i even hang out with this dude.

He is rude and even told this girl to take her shirt off. Without my friend knowing i apologized to her for how he was

Not all women like to be looked at like meat ya know?

T

TheWriter

This really has nothing to do with any online romance.

At times. i feel i get reminded of stuff in my dreams alot. Thats all.

T

TheWriter

Lastnight my friend talked his talk to the grill girl saying im in love with tjat he-she that was singing.

She told him he is full of it cuz she said im married and got two kids and she knows my wife lol

Im like ok?? Lol i didnt say a word i laughed at him cuz he got told.

For the record, im not married lol and idk this girl at the grill.

I have one child but he lives with his mom long story bunch of drama not to explain here.

I will say she kicked me out before he was born abd said she wants soneone to just love her not her kids.

I met her in college but it was a mistake to be woth her i was unequaly yoked.

But my son was no mistake.

He looks abd acts just like me he my little cowboy.

I not met him but soon he will find me and we will meet.

Ill b a better dad than my own was to me.

It kills me cuz he needs me bur ahe threatened to abort his very life.

T

TheWriter

I dont tell everyone every single thing in my life.

Thing is its not my choice to not be there for my little cowboy its hers.

It was a money thing with her and she always said she get me for childsupport and i didnt care cuz she knew id get him in my custody one day.

I never recieved any papers and she said whatever happens to my own son is none of my business so before u judge read my words clearly.

I wanted to be in her room when she gave birth she refused to allow me to be there.

She is wiccan and like insaid it was a mistake with her.

But he is no mistake what so ever cuz he has a big sister who loves God and i gurantee their close.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Dreams
Can slip right through your fingers
When the night turns into day
They fade away....
...Oh but now
I can lay my head down
It's forever that I've found
Cause I found someone
Who shines brighter than the morning sun