Dual Covenant Theology, (Church) & (Israel) Dispensationalism's Deception

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
(Dual Covenant Theology) A False Teaching Of Man, Dispensationalism's Deception!

There is Only One Covenant, The Blood Shed Upon Calvary By Jesus Christ, The Lamb Of God

Galatians 3:26-29KJV
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Hebrews 13:20-21KJV
20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Acts 3:25-26KJV
25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Nice work! I'll be updating my notes based on what you've written here. (You're getting deep into the Bible . . . learning things that few understand.)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
........hmm........... when faced with such as this, I turn to Scripture:

Jeremiah 31:31-34 - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (Read More...)

Hebrews 8:13 - In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 9:15 - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 8:7-8 - For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (Read More...)

Luke 22:20 - Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

2 Corinthians 3:6 - Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

1 Corinthians 11:25 - After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance of me.

Romans 7:6 - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not [in] the oldness of the letter.

Hebrews 8:6 - But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Romans 8:1-39 - [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Read More...)

Jeremiah 31:33 - But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Mark 14:24 - And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Hebrews 9:11-15 - But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; (Read More...)

Romans 11:27 - For this [is] my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Jeremiah 31:31 - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Romans 8:1-4 - [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Read More...)

Hebrews 1:1-14 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, (Read More...)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
(Dual Covenant Theology) A False Teaching Of Man, Dispensationalism's Deception!
It is always interesting when someone sets up a straw man and then tries to knock him down. There is no dual covenant theology. The Church and redeemed Israel are BOTH under the New Covenant. Kindly do your homework instead of promoting your false doctrines.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
(You're getting deep into the Bible . . . learning things that few understand.)
I'm shocked than anyone is praising this false teacher. He is digging himself deeper into a hole of false theology.

E

eternally-gratefull

FYI, this person has no understanding of dispensationalism

True dispensationalism (not the fanatical form) teaches salvation by grace through faith in all ages.

while the fanatical form (for lack of a better term) who believes that Jews had a different way to be saved under law. True dispensationalsim would not agree with them.

so please. Take what the op said with a grain of salt. He does not understand us, so when he mocks us he mocks himself and his failure to try to understand

B

Blackpowderduelist

It is always interesting when someone sets up a straw man and then tries to knock him down. There is no dual covenant theology. The Church and redeemed Israel are BOTH under the New Covenant. Kindly do your homework instead of promoting your false doctrines.
There are people even on this forum that promote a two gospel concept. The OP is refuting it

B

Blackpowderduelist

FYI, this person has no understanding of dispensationalism

True dispensationalism (not the fanatical form) teaches salvation by grace through faith in all ages.

while the fanatical form (for lack of a better term) who believes that Jews had a different way to be saved under law. True dispensationalsim would not agree with them.

so please. Take what the op said with a grain of salt. He does not understand us, so when he mocks us he mocks himself and his failure to try to understand
I have seen this concept promoted in this very forum.

E

eternally-gratefull

I have seen this concept promoted in this very forum.
if your talking about the fanatics. As I said, I know they are out there. But to say all dispensationals believe this is an outright fabrication. I know many all over the US. And non of the churches I have been to teach that perverted view

B

Blackpowderduelist

if your talking about the fanatics. As I said, I know they are out there. But to say all dispensationals believe this is an outright fabrication. I know many all over the US. And non of the churches I have been to teach that perverted view
That's fine. But they are not only out there but also in here.
We certainly can't go painting with too broad a brush, so we are in agreement.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Dispensationalism teaches dual covenant theology,it that God has a present covenant with Israel,what planet do you live on, try studying Dallas Theological the headquarters of Dispensationalism and its teachers

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The Dangers of Dual Covenant Theology
10:31AM EDT 8/7/2009Jonathan Bernis
Jewish leaders finally are realizing that evangelical Christians are Israel's best friends. As a Jewish believer, I rejoice over this growing love and support for the country and the people. I am grateful for the rallies, financial support and efforts to lobby our government not to force Israel to trade land for peace.

Having said that, I have serious concern for the growing acceptance of "dual covenant theology." It promotes the idea that Jewish people have a separate path to salvation through the Abrahamic or Mosaic covenants. In other words, Jews don't need Jesus for personal salvation.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I'm shocked that anyone is praising this false teacher. He is digging himself deeper into a hole of false theology.
In other words, you'd be shocked if you were wrong? Nah . . . we all make mistakes regarding Scripture.

Anyway, I'm here to learn and to change my Doctrine. I seek the Truth and I believe that Truth7t7 is onto something, as this person reports what I report that we read, clearly, from the Bible.

So . . . just remember the last time you changed your mind about God's Holy Word, and remember that you do not have perfect Biblical wisdom. No one does. That said . . . have a great day! :)

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Jewish leaders finally are realizing that evangelical Christians are Israel's best friends. As a Jewish believer, I rejoice over this growing love and support for the country and the people. I am grateful for the rallies, financial support and efforts to lobby our government not to force Israel to trade land for peace.

Having said that, I have serious concern for the growing acceptance of "dual covenant theology." It promotes the idea that Jewish people have a separate path to salvation through the Abrahamic or Mosaic covenants. In other words, Jews don't need Jesus for personal salvation.
I am so glad to see that the Jewish community is realizing how much the True Children of God both respect and Love this amazing and chosen group of people. The Blessed Jews were chosen to suffer in a way that no other group has ever suffered, and this is for the whole world to see. The reward will be great! But again, I am so glad that our Love for our True Brothers and Sisters is coming to fruition in its understanding. I can say that I love the Jewish race and community immensely. I was fortunate to live on Mercer Island, the single largest Jewish community in all of Washington State. And as a Gentile . . . I loved it! I was friends with many Jewish folks, including Rabbis.

E

eternally-gratefull

That's fine. But they are not only out there but also in here.
We certainly can't go painting with too broad a brush, so we are in agreement.
Yes there are here too.

But do not put all of us under one umbrella. They are a minority group.

Thats my issue with the OP. It is based on a minority group and puts us all under that theology, which is in error.

E

eternally-gratefull

I am so glad to see that the Jewish community is realizing how much the True Children of God both respect and Love this amazing and chosen group of people. The Blessed Jews were chosen to suffer in a way that no other group has ever suffered, and this is for the whole world to see. The reward will be great! But again, I am so glad that our Love for our True Brothers and Sisters is coming to fruition in its understanding. I can say that I love the Jewish race and community immensely. I was fortunate to live on Mercer Island, the single largest Jewish community in all of Washington State. And as a Gentile . . . I loved it! I was friends with many Jewish folks, including Rabbis.
Did you share with them the Gospel?

E

eternally-gratefull

I agree, This is a dangerous doctrine. and should be resisted

But please do not put all dispensation believers in this category.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Did you share with them the Gospel?
No. I sure didn't. I thought I knew Scriptures, even referring to myself as a sort of "Biblical Master," but I hadn't a clue. I wasn't sharing the Truth because it wasn't within me. Now, I have shared the Gospel with hundreds . . . completely unafraid. Why? Because I have finally been saved. Before, I was not much different from a Biblical Pharisee, Sadducee, or "teacher of the Law." I thought I understood the Word of God, but I was totally deceived.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Because regardless of heritage, they are doomed outside of Christ.
As Promised, the Lord will wake them up once the proper number of Gentiles have been brought into the Family of Spiritual Circumcision.

Romans 11:25-26 RSV - "Lest you be wise in your own conceits, I want you to understand this mystery, brethren: a hardening has come upon part of Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles come in, 26 and so all Israel will be saved; as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob . . ."