Duh! Moments

  • Thread starter Thread starter renewed_hope
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

renewed_hope

Guest
We all have them.....so share

I'll go first......

So this morning I realized that we have a light fixture in the kitchen and have for a few days
 
Yesterday I was looking all over my house for my phone. I had just picked it up and it had been in my hand the whole time.
 
Yesterday I was looking all over my house for my phone. I had just picked it up and it had been in my hand the whole time.

Lol I've done that a handful of times but mostly with my wallet
 
I set my alarm to wake me during the workdays on my iphone, and one day this week it went off, and I thought it was a phone call coming in, and I was like..''hello? hello?'' But, it didn't stop ''ringing'' because that was the alarm going off. :rolleyes: lol
 
I poured my first cup of coffee and left the kitchen to drink it. I finished that cup and went to get cup #2 and couldn't find the carafe. In dressing up my first cup of coffee with a splash of milk, I had put the coffee in the fridge.
 
I was reading the instructions for an essay in one of my classes and got to the part that said something about paying attention to the due date. Due was fully capitalized like DUE to bring attention to it and I immediately start wondering what this is an acronym for...
 
We have one of those thingies that grinds coffee beans. It's in a cabinet next to the refrigerator.
I've twice caught myself opening the refrigerator door, about to place it in there in stead of the cabinet.
 
This is really bad. We had a small loan we've been working to pay off. I discussed it with my Husband and we figured we could pay it off today and be okay until payday. We didn't have much in the account but enough to be fine. I've been sick and didn't sleep well last night. I was at work this morning and thought, oh I need to get some stuff at the store after work. So I go to the store and I go to check, I totally put it out of my mind that I paid off a loan and didn't have enough money to pay for the groceries. I almost put my debit card through and all of a sudden, click, I said, I can't pay for these. I had to explain to the cashier what I did. I was so embarrassed. She was super nice about it, but I felt bad. I apologized about a hundred times. I'm exhausted today and just not running on all cylinders.
 
This is really bad. We had a small loan we've been working to pay off. I discussed it with my Husband and we figured we could pay it off today and be okay until payday. We didn't have much in the account but enough to be fine. I've been sick and didn't sleep well last night. I was at work this morning and thought, oh I need to get some stuff at the store after work. So I go to the store and I go to check, I totally put it out of my mind that I paid off a loan and didn't have enough money to pay for the groceries. I almost put my debit card through and all of a sudden, click, I said, I can't pay for these. I had to explain to the cashier what I did. I was so embarrassed. She was super nice about it, but I felt bad. I apologized about a hundred times. I'm exhausted today and just not running on all cylinders.
Aww bless you sis, I hope you will feel better soon. God bless you.
 
So the other day I noticed that my friend had glasses. And had for about 3 days.
 
Let me see.. duh moments..

Haven't had any of those lately.. :p

But a few years ago, I looked all over my apt. for my sunglasses. Finally found them....... on top of my head. :( lol