dumb excuses

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancollegegirl

lol! For a while it was English class for us. We had the substitute from hell for 6 weeks. He would give us attitude for no reason and wouldn't let us go to the bathroom. Lots of girls had 'woman problems' during that time. One girl even told him she was pregnant but didn't have her 'pregnancy bathroom pass' yet so she could go. We were SO glad when our regular teacher came back.

K

kayem77

Hahahaha making up a pregnancy is waay another level but....hmmm...sounds like a good idea.:p
Teachers are not easily deceived these days, I had a teacher in high school that closed the door in my face one day because I arrived late. I should mention that I was right behind her when she entered the class room. So you can guess there were no PMS excuses with her or pregnancy excuses...even if it was true.

Aug 2, 2009
That's why I ressurected it.

I once told a guy I couldn't go out cus I had PMS. Me PMSing isn't really that bad, I just didn't feel like being with him that day.
In high school the PMS was a free pass to the nursery (where you took a pill and then you could wander around the cafeteria). You could see a bunch of girls "PMSing" in the middle of math class. After the class finished, PMS was miraculously gone.:) I came to the conclusion that math causes PMS.
See that! There IS a bright side to it! :D