DWTS??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nanabean

Hi Sweetnshy! (and any others that look at this thread......but who don't reply hahaha!!) I was glad to see your post, as I was getting lonely! hahahha I love watching the dances no matter what the judges have to say, and no matter who the population votes off, but I would have to say, based on what I've seen so far I do hope Michael (and Anna) leave tomorrow night. I know, I know I haven't even seen them all perform tonight, but I can't imagine their dance tonight will wipe out the fact that the rest of the group left has been kicking it up much much better than I feel Michael (and Anna) has been right along. I felt they should have gone a while back, as I have posted already, and I will say I wish Natalie (and Louis) were still here. The others that were eliminated last week then could have gone last week and I wouldn't have felt so bad. As it was, it made me sad to see Melissa (and Mark) and Louis (and Chelsea) go when really it should have only been one of them. Oh well....we will see how it all plays out...I will check back later....looking forward to the dances tomight...if not the elimination tomorrow!

N

nanabean

Well...I have been sick and busy both the last few days..Thank goodness for Tivo! ahha I just finished watching the dances from Monday and have yet to watch Tuesday's double? elimination. I will try to watch it now..I may actually skip some of the "fillers" in order to get to the point! (I never do this..I LIKE the anticipation, etc. but it is almost 11 pm here) I notice I haven't said much about Joanne (and Derek) but I have always liked Derek's coreography, and Joanne's been doing very well! As it gets down to the final weeks, it gets harder to anticipate who is going home, as well as who I even think SHOULD go home, but I am still hoping one of the ones to go will be Michael (and Anna). The rest....well it is way too hard for me to choose, I like all the rest!!! Oh well......I am going to go watch now.....

N

nanabean

Oh maaaaan!! I am soooo glad I am not a judge on this show! hahah I was so sad to see Mark (and Lacey) go, but at least they did get a wonderful dance in together before they left! Oh wow. I guess anyone reading this thread already knows I was not dissappointed in seeing Michael (and Anna) eliminated, but in all honesty I liked the team player he was in the group dance they performed on Monday's show. I think I started liking him more at that point, even though I still think he should have been voted off before several others were. As I say though, I am glad to not be a judge on there, because I can only see what I "like"...I am unsure what the judges look for, so.... *shrugs shoulders* Anywhooo, I enjoyed all the dances and feel I will probably really enjoy the rest of the dances through the next few weeks, as we are now really down to the best dancers, as the finals approach. It just gets harder to see them go now, and this year its really hard to pick out even the final three......but if I had to guess right now, I'd say maybe Mya (and Dmytry), Joanne (and Derek), and Kelly (and Louis). With maybe Donny (and Kym) being in fourth.....sorry but with so many times being in the bottom few I feel maybe Aaron may go home next....even if he doesn't deserve to! I both enjoy this part of the show, and hate it!! ahhaha I just hate seeing them leave at this point..they have come so far and worked so hard..and they are so much fun to watch!

Well......'til next week......or 'til I see another post......

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tootles_1

I think Donny and Kim will be in the final three. 1) he's a good dancer. 2) he has a HUGE fan base. Mya is a great dancer too so i'll be thoroughly shocked if she's not in the top 3. I think it'll be a fight between Kelly and Louie and Joanne and Derek. But i could be terribly wrong about the whole thing - lol!

N

nanabean

Hi Tootles_1.......yep, you're probably right! Donny WILL most likely stay for the finals, I hadn't thought it out well enough last night, I guess I was tired!! hhahaha Your guesses do ring truer to me now that I have had a nights sleep and a day's thought process behind me!!! I am looking forwrd to the good dances that are sure to be in the next few weeks!

sweetnshy

Sep 10, 2003
I was fine with Michael leaving! He did pretty well for his last night thought, which is always good. I agree that it was sad to see Mark go, but at this point, everyone who's left is good. I think it will be between Donny and Mya. Joanna is a better dancer than Kelly, but Kelly probably has a bigger fan base. I actually think Kelly should be the one to go next, even though it will probably be Aaron. :(

N

nanabean

Hi again.......got to watch Monday's show this morning and last night's show tonight, so I am all caught up now! (Thank goodness for my Tivo--or however you spell that!!) I was right! I really did get to enjoy some great dances! I especially enjoyed Joanne and Derek's "futuristic" dance and wasn't dissappointed that the judges picked it to be the one danced again for Tuesday's show. When the show gets down to the final five or six it gets harder to pick the ones to go....in both aspects of who WILL go and who SHOULD go. Having said that, I wasn't surprised that Aaron and Karina left, simply because the fans have put him in the bottom two or three several times. I really felt he did a good job of growing as a dancer. (which is what IIIII enjoy the most about the show) I was very pleased that Len showed Aaron such kindness at the point where he was saying goodbye, because even though it was hard to see him emotional at times, I do think he IS emotional, and young, and well....I don't know his "story" and don't really feel I need to, but....I just think he needs a "boost" from someone who he respects and I am glad Len fits in with that.

Ok......on with the dancing!!! :)

N

nanabean

I was fine with Michael leaving! He did pretty well for his last night thought, which is always good. I agree that it was sad to see Mark go, but at this point, everyone who's left is good. I think it will be between Donny and Mya. Joanna is a better dancer than Kelly, but Kelly probably has a bigger fan base. I actually think Kelly should be the one to go next, even though it will probably be Aaron. :(

Oh, and I'm sorry Sweetnshy! I wasn't purposely ignoring your last post, I've just been very busy this week and then tonight as I sat down, I just wanted to type out my thoughts on the two shows I watched today. I think I agree with your picks, even though I'd like to see it be between Mya and Joanne, with Donny and Kelly battling it out for third and fourth. (I also thought Aaron should have stayed instead of Kelly....but....what do I know??)

sweetnshy

Sep 10, 2003
Yeah, I was disappointed with Aaron leaving, but not surprised. Kelly will probably go next week. I'm having issues now because they're putting So You Think You Can Dance on the same night/time as DWTS, and I like both! Why do they do that?!

N

nanabean

Ok.....see, this is how I'd like to see it go....Joanne wins with Mya in second, Donny in third and Kelly in fourth. Well.... that's how I'd like it to go NOW, since some of my other favs have already left before I felt thy should have! I am rooting for Joanne mostly because I think she has improved more than Mya, and because Mya had more dancing experience prior to being on the show. I love to see the one who had nothing in way of training in dancing to come out and learn and do good. As I have said, I felt Kelly should have gone before Aaron, if not maybe before a few others as well, so at this point, I just feel she should come in fourth now. Donny has really held his own throughout the competion and I'm sorry, but he is older than me, so to see him in such great shape and extending such definite energy, and comittment, is FUN and deserves to get him somewhere!

And now for the way I think it will go.....Mya will probably win, with either Donny or Joanne in second (probably Donny---simply because of fan base if nothing else), and Kelly at fourth. That's my predictions.....let them fly!!! hahahaha!!!

P.S. Sweetnshy, I have never watched So You Think You Can Dance, maybe I should, since I LOVE DWTS so much? but I just feel I may not have the time. I wish you had Tvo or something?? to tape the one you don't watch when they are actually on, because I hate it when two good shows are on at the same time too!! They used to do that for ratings etc. back in the day before we could tape stuff we weren't watching at the time it aired, but now?? who knows?? maybe just to get us to feel it is too much a pain to tape?? and so we still have to choose??

N

nanabean

Well, here I go again talking to myself!! hahhaa....oh well.
I guess I am bad at picking out who will go home huh?...I don't think I understood the magnitude of Kelly Osbourne fans!!! I did feel she did a great job on monday night though....they all did!! I really do enjoy the dancing at this point, and it is hard to see each next one leave the show, but next week is it! they ALL go home after this Monday night! hahaha At this point I give up and vote Kelly!!! hhehehe

N

nanabean

Soooooooooo......see what talking to myself does to me?? They didn't go home after last night!! They all go home after tonight!!! hahaha Oh well.....Once I get home from bowling, I will watch and see, but I have the feeling it will be Mya, then Donny, then Kelly......but I've been wroooong before!!!! :) :D :p

sweetnshy

Sep 10, 2003
And Donny wins. ;-) I admit, I was rooting for Mya, BUT I didn't want Kelly to win.....so once she was in 3rd place, I really didn't care who won! I still think Joanna deserved to be in the finals, but oh well. Donny did do a great job and his freestyle was the best. :)

N

nanabean

I have to admit to two things......I ended up liking Donny Osmond alot more in this dance competition than I ever have, and for some reason a part of me didn't want Mya to win, but I came to a point after several others went home "too early" (in my opinion) where I didn't much care anymore who took the Mirror Ball Trophy home. I felt Kelly had come a long way, but so had some others, and they probably would have shown even better dances than she did if they had stayed. Oh well......I love watching it all, even when I don't agree, and like I said, I don't vote....so I have no buisness complaining!!!

A

aeon

Hi everyone. O.K. I don't usually start threads but I was thinking it might be fun if there were others out there who liked Dancing with the Stars, and we could see what we were each thinking of the dancing each week as to who should stay and whatnot. I love the show, I only wish I could dance like they do even now, let alone how much they learn how to by the end!!!
:)hey nanabean! we don't have cable access dancing with the stars show here at my t.v. but i watch So You Think You Can Dance at axn channel.i like dancing though singing is more priority to me. my son loves to dance all the time whenever his hearing his favorite music at cartoon network and his only 3 years old.;)

sweetnshy

Sep 10, 2003
I've been watching the new season and I think Kate Gosselin should have been the first to go! Tony is like the nicest and most patient out of all the professional dancers, and even he walked out on her!

N

nanabean

Hi everyone......wow this is another thread I had thought was pretty much "dead" hahaha

aeon.....thanks for waking it back up...and just in time for another "season" too! I don't have time to get into two dancing shows plus all the other things on my plate right now, and since I am kinda "hooked" on DWTS..I best stick with that! I love it when little kids will dance and sing....it just makes my day! I took a peek at your profile page too and your little boy is adorable! Don't blink though..he will grow up so, so fast on you!

sweetnshy....I AGREE!!! I do NOT feel Shannon and Mark should have left! I love Buzz Aldrin but even he said it himself that the judges had probably gotten it "right" by judging him the lowest. I am not sure I'd go THAT far...I don't know, there is such a gentlemanly wonderful way about him that makes me reluctant to see him go, but he should be sooner than later. Kate Gosslin's attitude ..is .something else. I realize she may have a different way she needs to be taught but she also needs to find another way to come across and treat others. Tony Devoloni is one gentleman too..and to see him so upset says alot. If she is to stay much longer, I do pray she is kinder than she has seemed to be so far. I do think she is nervous..but that's not an excuse either.

I don't know as I am going to comment on the whole show every airing like I did last season, but I'd love to hear any posts and will comment from there!