[FONT="]What[/FONT][FONT="] I learned. I had hundreds of blogs, some made me cry of their anointed beauty of the loving spirit of the Lord.[/FONT]
[FONT="]I think they got deleted , but the word of the LORD says don't hide your light under a bushel.[/FONT]
[FONT="]If their are issues to deal with take them privately to the Lord.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Let the words of my mouth ,and the meditations of my heart be pleasing unto thee oh Lord. { that's a verse}[/FONT]
[FONT="]Everyone of us is human. We deal with frustrative moments, anger, and other things. Don.t be robbed of the Great riches were given Peace love Joy in his presence.[/FONT]
[FONT="]amen ya'll.[/FONT]
[FONT="]I think they got deleted , but the word of the LORD says don't hide your light under a bushel.[/FONT]
[FONT="]If their are issues to deal with take them privately to the Lord.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Let the words of my mouth ,and the meditations of my heart be pleasing unto thee oh Lord. { that's a verse}[/FONT]
[FONT="]Everyone of us is human. We deal with frustrative moments, anger, and other things. Don.t be robbed of the Great riches were given Peace love Joy in his presence.[/FONT]
[FONT="]amen ya'll.[/FONT]
[FONT="]amen [/FONT]