EASY Homemade Mac and Cheese

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Tried this a few times, and it is sooooo easy and NUMMY!
I'm posting it with the video link b/c personally I think it's easier to learn to make with the video "teaching" plus explains WHY certain types or cheese are called for.
One pot and NO draining/straining of the liquid.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I shut it off as they were savioring this, my new way of making this perfect Mac and cheese! Thank you and bless you GG!

K

Kim82

I thought all Mac and cheese were homemade... But then I don't know. Maybe there is restaurant Mac and cheese.

G

Godsgirl83

I thought all Mac and cheese were homemade... But then I don't know. Maybe there is restaurant Mac and cheese.
many kids grow up/have grown up with the box mix (not even close to the real thing)

(which I've been upset that once we went out to eat and the kids menu says "mac and cheese" and a very SMALL bowl of this is what we're charged $5 for......... after the second time of that happening (at a second place) we told the kids NO MORE KIDS MENU MAC AND CHEESE"

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just found a box in the deep dark recesses of the cupboard, box says it came over on the Mayflower, probably still good, what with processed food having little or no real "food" in it. Definitely not made with love like GG makes for her precious ones.......
Blessings

H

Heart_Melody

I never had Mac N Cheese until coming to America. And the Kraft one is the best to me - because that is the kind I first had :D
And I know how much work goes into making it home made and I will eat it and like it - BUT I LOVE YOU KRAFT MAC N CHEESE :love:

H

Heart_Melody

Just found a box in the deep dark recesses of the cupboard, box says it came over on the Mayflower, probably still good, what with processed food having little or no real "food" in it. Definitely not made with love like GG makes for her precious ones.......
Blessings
You could donate it to the Museum for Natural History in New York - Kraft Mac n Cheese in it's habitat :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So sweet a recommendation!!! Bless you sister, we like the way you think!:);):giggle:(y)

nathandev

Nov 2, 2019
Looks good, Gonna share it with my wife soon and probably gonna help her to make this.