Easy Pavlova Shh Aussie Secret !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YankeeGalDownUnder1964

Yankee Gal Down Under
Jun 26, 2021
Queensland Australia

Attachments

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
ok ya'll this yankee that has tried and failed and failed and FAILED at making the perfect Pavolva , here is my only secret to the BEST EASIEST Pavolva ever ,

https://www.whitewings.com.au/post/158947644327/ingredients-6egg-whites-at-room-temperature-1-½
Shhh dont tell anyone i showed you its a Aussie secret ;) Enjoy !
ps its fat free , but not Sugar free i like mine with kiwi , hubby like his with passion fruit or berries and real cream :love: Cheers!
That looks so pretty and delicious 😍

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
ok ya'll this yankee that has tried and failed and failed and FAILED at making the perfect Pavolva , here is my only secret to the BEST EASIEST Pavolva ever ,

https://www.whitewings.com.au/post/158947644327/ingredients-6egg-whites-at-room-temperature-1-½
Shhh dont tell anyone i showed you its a Aussie secret ;) Enjoy !
ps its fat free , but not Sugar free i like mine with kiwi , hubby like his with passion fruit or berries and real cream :love: Cheers!
Umm the link didn't send me to the recipe... It sent me to heaps of different recipes. Some good ones actually
Its ok, i'll ask mum... LoL...;)

I enjoyed reading your bio... Yappoon hey... Never hear of it... LoL... I see its not far from Rockhampton.
I was born and raised in Melbourne. Moved to Tassie 4 months ago. I think im might stay here, im not sure yet.

Nice meeting you anyway
God bless