"EAT WITH BITTER HERBS"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2011
[QUOTE
Not a Jew that did not accept Yahshua though, you won't get the right understanding.

You may well be told the Messiah is yet to come......................
][/QUOTE]
\
As sad as it is to say, but this is true. Unless he is a karoite, you'll get talmud/mishna mixed all in with the OT.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
One that says, the Messiah will return.............

R

RachelBibleStudent

I still maintain... If you want a clear answer of the OT to better understand the NT, ask a Jew!

By the Ruach ha' Kodesh... If you want to know the prophectic timeline of YHVH, you must have a understanding of LEV. 23, as the feasts (Appointed Times) are each fulfilled in Meshiach.

4 of the appointed times were fulfilled in Meshiach

1. The Passover, Meshiach is the Lamb of YHVH
2. He is the unleaven bread.
3. He is the first fruits from among the dead.
4. He is the 7 of 7's the coming of Ruach ha' Kodesh (Pentecost).

Three of the Appointed times are yet to be fulfilled in Meshiach

1. Appointed time of Trumpets, wherein there is seven, each will sound and bring about certain events, the last Trumpet you know well.
2. The seventh Trumpet will usher in the Attonement, it is both the day of redemption and judgement.
3. Tabernacles, this is where Meshiach steps down on the mount of olives and cleaves it in two, then the mountain (Moriah) of YHVH alone shall be exalted in the Earth, and he shall reign a thousand years and the redeemed shall rule with him. Each year the first born male from every Nation shall go up on Tabernacles and present their gift and worship the King of Kings, if they do not, then Meshiach will withhold rain from that land.
i believe all seven feasts are fulfilled already...

the feast of trumpets was fulfilled when jesus gave the great commission and 'drew all men to himself'

the day of atonement was fulfilled when jesus took our sins on himself as a scapegoat and was forsaken outside the city...

and the feast of tabernacles was fulfilled when jesus the word became flesh and 'tabernacled' among us...

P

prophecyman

i believe all seven feasts are fulfilled already...

the feast of trumpets was fulfilled when jesus gave the great commission and 'drew all men to himself'

the day of atonement was fulfilled when jesus took our sins on himself as a scapegoat and was forsaken outside the city...

and the feast of tabernacles was fulfilled when jesus the word became flesh and 'tabernacled' among us...

There is a duality of prophetic utterances that are yet to be fulfilled. Follow the seven trumpets in Revelation and tell me if they have been fulfilled, and if you ignor that, consider the seventh trumpet that is yet to sound.

Concerning Atonement it has been fulfilled in part, but one will need to consider that under the law it was both a day of redemption and judgement, there's a reason why the Meshiach will stomp the grapes of wrath and bloody all his garments, this will happen @ the end of the age (time of the Gentiles).

When all this is accomplished, then Meshiach will set up his 1000 year rule on Earth. Sorry to disapoint, but Christians will not be dwelling in heaven... THEY WILL BE RULING AND REIGNING WITH MESHIACH FOR 1000 YEARS on EARTH!

May 18, 2011
Not to mention that Ez. teaches that all the appointed feasts will be kept in millenial reign. Shalom

Mar 22, 2012
Bitter herbs are extremely good for your liver and blood. I think God knows about healthy eating too.

May 18, 2011
Bitter herbs are extremely good for your liver and blood. I think God knows about healthy eating too.