Ecumenical Dangers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Churinga

Nov 12, 2018
Anything that requires time to read or view has very little appeal to most people and as such remarks can be made by people asking if i expect them to read a long post or view a long video and my answer is i do not expect people to do anything.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
It's usually a good idea to post a synopsis of the video. I'm sure it is good but with my busy schedule it is nice to offer a hook. Interesting that it comes up with warnings like a Hollywood movie.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Hey, with a commie pope, what could possibly go wrong? Yea?

Started watching. It definitely comes from a biblical, premillennial perspective - that's good. But then, only those that believe in a coming one-world government and a Tribulation period would hold that view.

Churinga

Nov 12, 2018
It's usually a good idea to post a synopsis of the video. I'm sure it is good but with my busy schedule it is nice to offer a hook. Interesting that it comes up with warnings like a Hollywood movie.
Being new here and not realizing posts have to be scrutinized before they are made public places one at a disadvantage but i will heed the advice, thanks for the tip.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Ecumenism within Christendom is for those who do not understand the significance of this end-time development. For those who want the truth, here is the Scripture:

2 CORINTHIANS 6

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Being new here and not realizing posts have to be scrutinized before they are made public places one at a disadvantage but i will heed the advice, thanks for the tip.
I'm just a member here. I am not saying they should be scrutinized, but your post makes me wonder if you have watched the video?

Also, if you are the one behind the videos, have you considered breaking them up into smaller, topical segments? Anyway, if your post is approved a moderator has already okay'd your thread.

So far, I am finding it quite informative. I may make posts throughout the thread noting my thoughts concerning the video.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Oh yea, welcome to the site! You post Scriptural truth and you'll get along well with the good folks. Just be aware that there are a bunch here that believe the ecumenical movement is preferred over 'thus saith the Lord.' So make sure your shield and sword are at the ready.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
I'm not so sure that the Catholic church is the leader in the ecumenical movement, I believe I would say that the whole Charismatic movement is the mover since the 1970's. Granted, these Charismatics can all trace their beginnings to Rome, and eventually they will return to the fold. But until recently the Catholic church has been hiding in the background.

Churinga

Nov 12, 2018
I'm just a member here. I am not saying they should be scrutinized, but your post makes me wonder if you have watched the video?

Also, if you are the one behind the videos, have you considered breaking them up into smaller, topical segments? Anyway, if your post is approved a moderator has already okay'd your thread.

So far, I am finding it quite informative. I may make posts throughout the thread noting my thoughts concerning the video.
I am not the one behind the video and there is a wide variety available on youtube from several sources sometimes those interested will watch a video rather than read.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
I am not the one behind the video and there is a wide variety available on youtube from several sources sometimes those interested will watch a video rather than read.
Hey! You got the right Bible! The one that God has blessed for over 400 years.

Feb 28, 2016
Ecumenical-Dangers???

ROMANS 3:4.
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified
in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged.

Churinga

Nov 12, 2018
Ecumenical-Dangers???

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified
Did you watch the video?

Dec 28, 2016
Ecumenical-Dangers???

That verse is supposed to mean what in light of this thread? Just wondering how you're applying it, and if you're doing it correctly; 2 Timothy 2:15 and if you understand the context in which it is written, or care to use it properly.

Or, if you're simply using it to brow beat another person because you feel they are doing the same thing.

Feb 28, 2016
I'm just amazed at your reaction to my reply, fully well knowing how much we Love you!

it seems as if you don't have an 'outer-miss-under-standing-space' for those who don't happen
to 'get' just where you are coming from' = but, we do, hub and I definitely know where you are coming from,
and 'accept you for who you are and where you are')

hopefully one day you will learn this as our Saviour has taught us to accept and rejoice in this blessed gift...

Dec 28, 2016
We would have been amazed at yours, but its status quo, and the follow up response a dodge as per usual.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Anything that requires time to read or view has very little appeal to most people and as such remarks can be made by people asking if i expect them to read a long post or view a long video and my answer is i do not expect people to do anything.
if someone were to shoot for making a thread that will be very active

I believe it's a good idea to learn from someone like Miss @seoulsearch
almost all her threads gets a lot of posting activity,

I believe she can be helpful, pertaining to making popular threads. :geek: