Effective Prayer to break soul ties

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 2, 2019
Hello Christian singles. Has anyone used a certain prayer to break soul ties that has worked for them? Can it be prayed alone or to be effective may I need to have someone pray it for me or be in the company of a prayer group? If at all possible I would like to handle this matter on my own in the company of God. Thank you

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Pray without ceasing meaning every day continually give this to God for Him to release your soul tie. According to the verse below your prayers are enough, however if you want for someone you trust to pray for you it doesn’t hurt.

1 John 5:14 New International Version (NIV)
14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Court, I supposed your soul tie is with your ex husband whereby you think of him as your soul mate. It's a feeling of emotional belonging and a sense of enjoining affections with your mate. It's even a tool by which you measure others. It's mesmerizing and an intoxicating elixir, but the real results for you are feelings of loss and sadness that torment you.

Do you think God really wants that for you? His Bride? His child? You might refer to your ex as your soul mate - and that's completely natural - but it's not a healthy term. Soul mates are established by either sexual sin or emotional control and manipulation (ringing any bells?).

A soul tie can actually act like an idol. You're giving a piece of your heart away that you gave to God. So - if you can internally identify the enemy in your heart, here are prayers I'd recommend. Repent of the idol you've set up in your heart. Say out loud that you sever this ungodly tie and speak the name you gave that idol. Pray for the restoration and rebuilding of the feelings of loss and sadness filling the cavity left in your heart with God's Holy Touch. Enforce your will to move forward with your life And remember you're never expunging a memory of your past, you are ridding your heart of unhealthy idols that deceive you.

I'll pray for you too Court.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Break them by the blood of Jesus. He gave us tge authority over all things in his name

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
yes you pray the binding and loosing prayer. Bind the demons and set yourself free in the name of Jesus.

Dec 2, 2019
Court, I supposed your soul tie is with your ex husband whereby you think of him as your soul mate. It's a feeling of emotional belonging and a sense of enjoining affections with your mate. It's even a tool by which you measure others. It's mesmerizing and an intoxicating elixir, but the real results for you are feelings of loss and sadness that torment you.

Do you think God really wants that for you? His Bride? His child? You might refer to your ex as your soul mate - and that's completely natural - but it's not a healthy term. Soul mates are established by either sexual sin or emotional control and manipulation (ringing any bells?).

A soul tie can actually act like an idol. You're giving a piece of your heart away that you gave to God. So - if you can internally identify the enemy in your heart, here are prayers I'd recommend. Repent of the idol you've set up in your heart. Say out loud that you sever this ungodly tie and speak the name you gave that idol. Pray for the restoration and rebuilding of the feelings of loss and sadness filling the cavity left in your heart with God's Holy Touch. Enforce your will to move forward with your life And remember you're never expunging a memory of your past, you are ridding your heart of unhealthy idols that deceive you.

I'll pray for you too Court.
Exactly. Hit the nail on the head. thank you!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Soul ties isnt just demonic only. It can be ppl too
there will always be some spirit behind it who entered the person. A demon is just an unclean spirit.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
A soul tie? Well, any good pocket knife should do the trick.

Get yourself a wire cutter for the stubborn cases, though.