eing by Faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
This is the year of the Holy Ghost and Fire! This proclamation can become your reality. When you purposefully choose to not see your circumstances through your natural reasoning, but rather through the eyes of your spirit, everything changes! All things are possible for those who believe and choose to align their thoughts and actions with the Word of God, by His Spirit. Get God's Word inside of you and allow the Holy Spirit free access to purge all that's holding you back from living a free, victorious life in Him. A life surrendered to, and controlled by Him, will always prosper.

Where there seems to be no hope or way forward, He makes a clear path through your wilderness. Where there seems to be no promise for a future, He provides life giving wisdom that always paves a way for your success. The life of the Spirit within you can be activated to produce life and blessing wherever you are. Just learn to yield to His wisdom and follow His lead. See life through the eyes of your spirit, you will find God is doing a new thing for you, and is faithful to complete what He has already begun.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
There is a typing error in the title of this message. The title is "Seeing by Faith".

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Faith empowered by the Holy Spirit is a two cord rope
that is much stronger than a single strand cord.

My faith in the gospel gave me the Holy Spirit; and when I
pray in tongues that is exercising my faith in allowing the
Holy Spirit to work in me and to take me through all my
circumstances seeking victory in Jesus.

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye
may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:13

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of
man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
1Corinthians 2:

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the
power may be of God, and not of us.
2Corinthians 4:7

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Faith empowered by the Holy Spirit is a two cord rope
that is much stronger than a single strand cord.

My faith in the gospel gave me the Holy Spirit; and when I
pray in tongues that is exercising my faith in allowing the
Holy Spirit to work in me and to take me through all my
circumstances seeking victory in Jesus.

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye
may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:13

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of
man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
1Corinthians 2:

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the
power may be of God, and not of us.
2Corinthians 4:7

Amen! Glory to GOD our FATHER.

J

JB2018

I absolutely love this. :)