Elon Musk's Smoke and Mirrors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Elon Musk is trying to fool the public into thinking that he really supports free speech. But actions speak louder than words. Elon Musk is a committed Leftist who loves China and Chinese tyranny. So all he has done is shuffle one set of Leftists for another at Twitter:

Elon Musk Stands with Twitter ‘Integrity’ Head Yoel Roth Who Thinks Trump Supporters Are Nazis
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022...l-roth-who-thinks-trump-supporters-are-nazis/

The European Union wants the suppression of free speech and the establishment of tyranny. Will Musk go along with that? Absolutely.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Elon Musk is trying to fool the public into thinking that he really supports free speech. But actions speak louder than words. Elon Musk is a committed Leftist who loves China and Chinese tyranny. So all he has done is shuffle one set of Leftists for another at Twitter:

Elon Musk Stands with Twitter ‘Integrity’ Head Yoel Roth Who Thinks Trump Supporters Are Nazis
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022...l-roth-who-thinks-trump-supporters-are-nazis/

The European Union wants the suppression of free speech and the establishment of tyranny. Will Musk go along with that? Absolutely.
Nobody loves china. The reason China will never face accountability for anything, including infecting the entire planet with a respiratory pandemic is that America buys pretty much everything from China so sanctioning them would hurt us worse than it would hurt them. Walmart shelves would be empty

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Today he met with the head of the ADL.
This is the same communist Christ hating enemy of Christians that have classified them for the alphabet soups as terrists.
It seems to me that Elon is donning his "The Devil's Champion" costume once again to make plans with the ADL demons.

What's with Elon???

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Nothing better than the tried and tested controlled opposition mouthpiece. These people are cut from the same cloth.

Mankind chases the wind... latching on to anything or anyone that scratches their ears. You see mingled kool aid if you step back and be still. Only GOD is Truth and He authored the end. Climate change.. world peace?
Remember that when peace and safety is declared.. the destruction shall come. Destiny is not changed by man and his rebellion. GOD wins and doesn’t need a sustainable world according to the mortals. It is corrupted and destiny awaits us all.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is the same communist Christ hating enemy of Christians that have classified them for the alphabet soups as terrists.
It seems to me that Elon is donning his "The Devil's Champion" costume once again to make plans with the ADL demons.

What's with Elon???
Elon is critical in bringing in the mark of the beast. It will require his starlink system.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Nothing better than the tried and tested controlled opposition mouthpiece. These people are cut from the same cloth.

Mankind chases the wind... latching on to anything or anyone that scratches their ears. You see mingled kool aid if you step back and be still. Only GOD is Truth and He authored the end. Climate change.. world peace?
Remember that when peace and safety is declared.. the destruction shall come. Destiny is not changed by man and his rebellion. GOD wins and doesn’t need a sustainable world according to the mortals. It is corrupted and destiny awaits us all.
Hey, if possible they will try to deceive the elect.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Elon is critical in bringing in the mark of the beast. It will require his starlink system.
I suspect that will be the transmission of the wwweb that will captivate the masses and trace them. 6G or whatever is the latest may be used for transactions too. That's no prophecy, just an educated guess.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

What's with Elon???
Today we see what came out of the meeting with the ADL. (NOTE above.)

This link is a short article the reveals what influences that meeting had upon Elon Musk regarding his use of Twitter.

Elon Takes Orders from ADL

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Today we see what came out of the meeting with the ADL. (NOTE above.)

This link is a short article the reveals what influences that meeting had upon Elon Musk regarding his use of Twitter.

Elon Takes Orders from ADL

example- he lets trump back on twitter, but gives a hard " No" to alex jones returning.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
example- he lets trump back on twitter, but gives a hard " No" to alex jones returning.
Alex handled this very calmly. I don't often find his name and "calm" in the same sentence, but it could have gone any direction. I'm guessing that the combination of ADL and the lawsuits were factors with Elon. Alex was the first one censored and it's a shame that Elon won't stand for free speech.

S

SanderB

I don't like Musk's ideas. He wants us to be all green, but he pollutes and damages the earth more than a thousands of people can in a day. Also, his Tesla batteries are using kid labor in Africa. :( Also, the fact that he bought out Twitter is kinda suspicious. He is probably gonna make it hard to determine fact from fiction.

I support being green, but Musk is not the way. My heat is set to 64°F, that is a better way to reduce pollution, instead of buying an overpriced Tesla with paywalls for battery range and plugging it into a coal fired power station a few dozen miles away. Also, Toyota > Tesla.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I don't like Musk's ideas. He wants us to be all green, but he pollutes and damages the earth more than a thousands of people can in a day. Also, his Tesla batteries are using kid labor in Africa. :( Also, the fact that he bought out Twitter is kinda suspicious. He is probably gonna make it hard to determine fact from fiction.

I support being green, but Musk is not the way. My heat is set to 64°F, that is a better way to reduce pollution, instead of buying an overpriced Tesla with paywalls for battery range and plugging it into a coal fired power station a few dozen miles away. Also, Toyota > Tesla.
I like Toyota better too. I was looking at Prius at one time to see if it's spacious enough.

S

SanderB

I like Toyota better too. I was looking at Prius at one time to see if it's spacious enough.
Prius has a somewhat slow acceleration, but if you don't carry a lot of stuff or need the speed, I recommend the Prius. They do look ugly IMO, but I'm not here to judge looks. Toyota has a 2023 Corolla hybrid model though. Has a much nicer, more traditional aesthetic compared to the Prius.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Prius has a somewhat slow acceleration, but if you don't carry a lot of stuff or need the speed, I recommend the Prius. They do look ugly IMO, but I'm not here to judge looks. Toyota has a 2023 Corolla hybrid model though. Has a much nicer, more traditional aesthetic compared to the Prius.
I have the Honda Accord hybrid, after research this appeared to be the best option for me. Also it is one of the highest percentage of "American made" cars.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I hear he's been losing sponsors because he's not censoring hate speech
And I don't mean the left woke version of hate speech
I mean real hate speech like people using the N word

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I hear he's been losing sponsors because he's not censoring hate speech
And I don't mean the left woke version of hate speech
I mean real hate speech like people using the N word
Simple solution, if you see a post by someone using the N word just put that person on ignore.