Embarrassing stories

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
Well, I had a crush on this one girl a long time ago in one of my colleges classes. I sized her up and thought "she looks like a good person." I thought she was probably Christian. For a while, I actually liked how noble she looked. She just had this good girl look to her. But life came my way and I forgot all about her for a while but then I noticed she'd keep glancing at me, often, for a few days. I translated that as a sign.... -_- I got my hopes up because I just "knew" she was a good girl. My gut told me with an immense assurance!

So, after class I figured I'd talk to her a bit to see if she was Christian. She was and then I went in for the kill and asked her out. muahahahahah... ha..ha.. and that's when she told me she was married >_>

God bless her :)

All the more reason not to judge my looks peoples

egeiro

Mar 17, 2015

My Life.

The end.

Just kidding, I'm just generally clumsy, walking in to things, always spilling food on myself. My legs are always riddled with bruises and grazes (My right leg alone currently has 2 sores, 2 healing grazes and 3 bruises, I counted!) and I never know how I get them. I also have an unwritten rule about never wearing a white top when eating out. I'm bound to drop something on myself.

And no, I don't have Tourettes.

Gunner

Apr 9, 2010
I was working at my Grandpa's dairy farm one day back in High school and I was sent out into the pasture with another kid I knew who was visiting to bring up the cattle for milking. Since it was spring the pasture closest to the barn was all churned up with mud and manure and the other guy got his boots stuck. He leaned on me for support to get unstuck and as soon as he was free he pushed me and being in thick muddy manure I could catch my balance so I fell face first in manure...

W

WadeWilson14

Last one lol

Honestly.....I'm 43 now...
Two years ago I was shopping in Target in my childhood town.

Guy comes up to me says "Hey...I didn't recognize you!..wow"

Why embarassed?

Because he was one of the ones....that called me amazon and flicked rubberbands at me in 6th grade.....

Yes girls....I politely walked away from that opportune moment of a date lol *rollseyes*
He was just about to be eating out of your hand!

T

Tintin

Well, I had a crush on this one girl a long time ago in one of my colleges classes. I sized her up and thought "she looks like a good person." I thought she was probably Christian. For a while, I actually liked how noble she looked. She just had this good girl look to her. But life came my way and I forgot all about her for a while but then I noticed she'd keep glancing at me, often, for a few days. I translated that as a sign.... -_- I got my hopes up because I just "knew" she was a good girl. My gut told me with an immense assurance!

So, after class I figured I'd talk to her a bit to see if she was Christian. She was and then I went in for the kill and asked her out. muahahahahah... ha..ha.. and that's when she told me she was married >_>

I wouldn't think of judging your looks. But I can't help wondering why a married woman can't have a rabbit.

Sep 13, 2015
i can't think of anything recent.

well, there have been times i'm singing a song at church and i totally mess up the words... or forget them.

one time in high school, the orchestra was having a concert. 10 mins before starting, my teacher said i was going to play a solo. well, that didn't turn out well. i stopped in the middle of playing to laugh cuz everything was just bad.

:D
Lol
Reminds me of a time back when I was in a children's choir; there was a song that involved us doing sign language while we sang it. I completely forgot the hand gestures so I just sorta...made them up.

I was in the front row of the choir. It was not subtle.

Last edited:
M

missy2014

Then there was that time I posted on CC and everyone said I WAS "AWESOME"
uh opps.... wrong thread wasnt trying to say I was awesome YEH SORRY FOR DERAILING UH YEH REAL SORRY

M

missy2014

My Life.

The end.

Just kidding, I'm just generally clumsy, walking in to things, always spilling food on myself. My legs are always riddled with bruises and grazes (My right leg alone currently has 2 sores, 2 healing grazes and 3 bruises, I counted!) and I never know how I get them. I also have an unwritten rule about never wearing a white top when eating out. I'm bound to drop something on myself.

And no, I don't have Tourettes.
hahah yeh i have to buy new clothes more than I should Im always spilling stuff on it ahah you remind me of me

M

missy2014

When as a child in church you think the parable of the lost sheep was Jesus leaving the 1 for the 99 then you find out later it was the other way round.

M

missy2014

when you thought the Australian national anthem was waltzing matilda

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I wouldn't think of judging your looks. But I can't help wondering why a married woman can't have a rabbit.
A rabbit? Is that another word for a ring? :confused:

C

coby

I once when I was 20 or something, was with a friend and I would sleep there but then all of a sudden I had to go home and we were just being silly and she drew a big moustache on my face but I forgot all about it, so I walk into the train station and everyone, just everyone stared at me. Oh awkward. Then I stepped in the train and one drunk guy (they always tell the truth) comes up to me and says: hey you have more than I have. I thought: What on earth is he talking about? So he pointed at my face and I looked in a mirror there and then it hit me.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
I wore braces for seven years. About a year left of the braces, I had to wear the awful rubber bands.

I was with my group of friends and theree was a guy in our group where him and I both shared an interest with each other. We had already went out on a few dates before. He made a joke and I started laughing. To my horror, my rubber band FLUNG out of my mouth and hit him dead in the face.

Yes, most embarrassing and disgusting thing that has ever happened.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I wore braces for seven years. About a year left of the braces, I had to wear the awful rubber bands.

I was with my group of friends and theree was a guy in our group where him and I both shared an interest with each other. We had already went out on a few dates before. He made a joke and I started laughing. To my horror, my rubber band FLUNG out of my mouth and hit him dead in the face.

Ouch!! How did he react? :eek:

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015

This is why it is important to look at the left hand before you decide to talk to someone :p

X

Xeano321

Hmmmm.... I would have to say one prominent moment occurred about two years ago.

My Dad had found a bike at work. He Called the police, they hauled it away (this was in 2009.)

Anyway, four years later, a letter arrives from the police department stating the rightful owner had not claimed the bike, and that he now can claim possession (cool huh?!) I was like "Let me go get it for you" (being anxious to get a new bike at the time.)

Arrive at the police station (bit nervous since I haven't been there before.) Go up to the doors, and turn the handle... It's locked. Try the other handle, same thing. I standing there trying to figure out how to get in (there is a phone to speak to the desk, but I didn't want to mess with that. Phone book too!) I'm jiggling the handle, looking for instructions, whatever. All of a sudden, two detectives come up to the doors from the inside (Lieutenant and Sergent of course), look at me, and push the door open.... (It never occurred to me to just PULL THE STUPID HANDLE.) Ask me what I'm doing, I explain, tell me not to act so weird (blah blah. Like a ten minute lecture), I apologize. Take me to the officer in charge of property and I get the bike (thing was all rusted. Wasn't worth it XD)

Stupid doors. I still cringe when I think about it LOL.

M

missy2014

I once spilt my drink bottle on a bus seat (the full contents) and it dribbled all the way down the bus then as me and mum were eating scrambled eggs that night retelling the story back to her I laughed so hard I spat egg in her face YIKES! XD